Sonshine Cakes

5 Reviews for Sonshine Cakes

• Alex

Alex · Married on 03/30/2019

A Dream Come True!

We can’t recommend Sonshine Cakes highly enough. Not only were our cakes absolutely delicious, Robbin’s creativity and talent led to two beautiful works of art. Our Waffle House themed groom’s cake was such a fun conversation piece and went semi-viral on the internet! Our classic wedding cake was elegant (more beautiful than I had even imagined) AND super tasty. Robbin is thoughtful, detail-focused and a delight to work with through the planning process. We wholeheartedly recommend her as a baker - just invite us to your wedding too so we can eat more of her cake?

Sent on 05/14/2019

Jami · Married on 12/08/2012

Robyn with Sonshine Cakes did an excellent job with my wedding cake. It was not only tasty but beautiful to behold. She nailed the exact color of icing I wanted and the decor was perfect. They were easy to work with and she allowed me to make several changes as needed. I was very happy with her. Jami

Sent on 12/20/2012

Karen · Married on 11/21/2009

Robbin Fowler of Sonshine Cakes was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very well priced! Showed her a picture of the cake I wanted and when my wedding day came, my cake looked EXACTLY like the picture I had shown her! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/06/2009

2 Real Weddings

• Auburn See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Sonshine Cakes)