796 West Cunningham St, Alcoa, TN 37701 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Something Goode Videography

Something Goode has been developed by the Goode brothers. Jonathan and Jeremy Goode have been directing, producing, and editing videos for a very long time. You can expect a very creative & professional product from the Goode brothers.

Our primary focus is to do wedding videography; however, we can do any event. We provide a quality and creative video experience for an affordable price. We are located in Maryville, TN. Please consider us for your next event. You can contact us for pricing at SomethingGoodevideography@gmail.com

Very important: Check out our Youtube page to see the quality of our work. Make sure you change the youtube video settings to HD 1080p for the best viewing experience.

Follow Something Goode Videography on

• Videos 1

25 Reviews for Something Goode Videography

Adreanne · Married on 11/03/2018

Love my wedding video!

Something Goode Videography did an amazing job capturing our special day! Our highlight video was beautiful especially with the footage captured by the drone. I have gotten several compliments on our video. Jonathan was very quick to respond to my emails and was great to work with! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 10/20/2018

October, fall wedding

Jonathan and his team did such an amazing job at capturing our wedding! I highly recommend him to all you other soon to be beautiful brides! Our video was breathtaking and definitely tells our story!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • Aleah

Aleah · Married on 10/12/2018

I couldn’t have asked for anything more!

I had a destination wedding and feel so absolutely blessed I found Something Goode Videography! The highlight video was such a dream for me to look back on! They captured all of my most precious moments on our special day! They were very professional and so personable! They had so many great ideas for each shot and captured our ceremony beautifully! They helped the day run so smoothly through all the chaos of a wedding! I truly will never be able to thank them enough for the footage they captured! The day is a whirlwind as is, so I now have so much footage and a beautiful highlight to always cherish and fall in love with my husband over and over again! And the bonus was the drone footage! Just amazing!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Something Goode Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Hard Drive