Smooches Mobile Organic Airbrush Tanning

Guaynabo, PR View map
  • I
    Indira Married on 03/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    PERFECT! Absolutely loved! I used Brandy for my wedding in San Juan. I received compliments all weekend long on my tan. My husband jokingly asked if we can fly her in every few weeks for an airbrush tan! It was easy and convenient. Brandy came and did it right in my hotel room. It felt like I was just hanging out in my room with a friend. Thank you so much Brandy for making me feel beautiful. It was a pleasure meeting you.
    Danielle Married on 04/24/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Smooches mobile tanning and Brandy were AMAZING! I highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a nice glow or tan for a special occasion. Brandy was so sweet, informative, made me feel comfortable, accommodating and most importantly, my tan looks PERFECT. After using Brandy’s service, I will never go anywhere else! I will be using this service for my BIG DAY along with my bridal party. We are so excited!
  • User1949117 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Brandy was awesome! We were all a little nervous about getting our first spray tans but everything came out great! Brandy was able to answer all of our questions prior to our appointment and making an appointment was easy!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Smooches Mobile Organic Airbrush Tanning 1
Offer
New clients receive $10 off a custom smooches airbrush tan!

Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! Encore Entertainment: DJ Entertainment, Photography, Videography and Photobooths! Wedding DJs

Mobile Airbrushing makes you look great without the wait.

We are a mobile service, so we come to you. Guaynabo, 00968

We are open 7 days a week 9am - 8pm by appointment only. After hour appointments available for a $100 after hour fee. (See website) Same day appointments available. We accept appointments up to 6 months in advance.
Location of (Smooches Mobile Organic Airbrush Tanning)

Other vendors in Puerto Rico for your wedding