Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Smells Like Peonies Events

Smells Like Peonies Events is an event planning and design company based in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, that provides services throughout the southern United States, as well as internationally. They specialize in designing events that reflect and represent the personalities of their clients. The Smells Like Peonies Events team consists of four passionate and experienced event planners. Planning weddings is something that they love to do, and in order to do this well, they keep up to date on local and international wedding trends. Whether you are looking for full service event planning, partial planning, or day-of coordination, Smells Like Peonies Events can help you plan and execute a beautiful and memorable wedding.

Smells Like Peonies Events provides services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They also have experience providing services for a number of different types of wedding, including destination, elopement, eco-friendly, religious, military, civil, cultural, and non-religious ceremonies. This vendor offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis

Pretty lady
avamoorewildberry00365

6 Reviews for Smells Like Peonies Events

Niki · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Gigi and her team were excellent! Her attention to details made my wedding venue stunning! I totally trusted her judgment even when I felt really sold on things being a certain way. Even when it came down to the final moments of the week, she was working to make the whole theme look uniform and classy. She completely created the wedding of my dreams! Because she and her team were in charge of helping me choose flowers from breaking down at the end of the night, she made the day a fairytale! She was a pleasure to work with and eased all my worries about he day going smoothly. She also was fairly priced, and went above and beyond to make me happy! She was professional and has fantastic taste. I wish I could do more to tell her how grateful I am for how special my day turned out due to her hard work and personal dedication to me as her client!

Sent on 01/30/2017
  • F

Frances · Married on 09/30/2017

Gigi did an amazing job putting together our very big wedding. She did not force her own agenda on me at all, but she guided me when she knew best. The result was perfection! She is super on top of everything, and made it easy for me to relax and enjoy the day knowing she had it all covered. She even accommodated me after I moved to Germany, planning the wedding from overseas on Skype. She is so reliable and kind. I cannot imagine a better planner. Thank you so much, Gigi!

Sent on 10/18/2017

brittany · Married on 09/25/2016

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner! If it wasn't for her, our wedding day wouldn't have turned out as beautiful. Gigi made sure everything ran smoothly and it was a stress free day. Gigi and her team are so professional and helpful! Anytime we had questions, she got back to us right away. She went above and beyond for us and truly cares about her couples. I would highly recommend her for anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2016