Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Smells Like Peonies Events

Smells Like Peonies Events is an event planning and design company based in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, that provides services throughout the southern United States, as well as internationally. They specialize in designing events that reflect and represent the personalities of their clients. The Smells Like Peonies Events team consists of four passionate and experienced event planners. Planning weddings is something that they love to do, and in order to do this well, they keep up to date on local and international wedding trends. Whether you are looking for full service event planning, partial planning, or day-of coordination, Smells Like Peonies Events can help you plan and execute a beautiful and memorable wedding.

Smells Like Peonies Events provides services for ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They also have experience providing services for a number of different types of wedding, including destination, elopement, eco-friendly, religious, military, civil, cultural, and non-religious ceremonies. This vendor offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis

Smells Like Peonies Events 4
Smells Like Peonies Events 5

Abby · Married on 07/01/2019

Wedding WOW!

Hire them! Hire them! Hire them!
    The Smells Like Peonies Event Team will NOT disappoint you. I planned a wedding in less than three months with the owner, Gigi, and she went above and beyond to ensure my wedding dream was achieved. When I say “above and beyond”, I mean she treated my wedding day, like it was her sister's wedding day. She was in contact with me all through-out the day, taking care of the things that I had no idea would need to be accomplished, items that you just can't task to your maid-of-honor the day of. But before, I dive into that let me tell you how she helped sculpt my vision.
    All girls have been dreaming of their wedding day, since they were a child. We all have Pinterest Boards of what we hope to have on our special day. Often our childhood dream and Pinterest Board have clashing ideas, yet we think a chandelier at the altar on a deserted island will work because it’s OUR day. Or at least I did! Gigi genuinely took the time to listen to all of my ideas, the dream I’ve envisioned and created since I was sixteen. She didn't once impose her ideas or the current trend in wedding magazines, she helped sculpt my vision honoring my culture, family, and religion while accounting our timeline. She was by my side to help plan for my wedding down to every detail; in less than three months.
    She was in constant communication with me throughout the entire planning process. And, when I forgot, she remembered! I never once had to follow up with her concerning a task. The day of the wedding, she handled every “last minute”, every “oops”, and everything in between. For example, the morning of, she went to Stella Nova, the salon for the bridal party, and prepped all of our refreshments and bridal gifts. The salon didn’t have ice for the champagne to chill with, so she ran to the grocery store and still created a beautiful presentations before the bridal party and I arrived.
    But that is not all, at the reception venue, R Kitchen, the air conditioning system failed. Did I mention our wedding was in July? In Charleston? Gigi, the wedding planner, quickly found a solution to accommodate all of our guests on the hot, humid summer night. She is literally, Wonderwoman!!
    She has followed up with me after the wedding many times, to ensure I’ve received the services from vendors such as my photographer and just to see how married life is treating us. I promise you, Gigi at Smells Like Peonies Events, will make your wedding personal and treat you, the bride, as if you were her sister. Gigi at Smells Like Peonies Events is truly passionate about seeing your day through and making it unforgettable!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Smells Like Peonies Events 6
    Smells Like Peonies Events 7
    Smells Like Peonies Events 8
    Smells Like Peonies Events 9
    Smells Like Peonies Events 10

Niki · Married on 05/11/2019

Gigi and her team were excellent! Her attention to details made my wedding venue stunning! I totally trusted her judgment even when I felt really sold on things being a certain way. Even when it came down to the final moments of the week, she was working to make the whole theme look uniform and classy. She completely created the wedding of my dreams! Because she and her team were in charge of helping me choose flowers from breaking down at the end of the night, she made the day a fairytale! She was a pleasure to work with and eased all my worries about he day going smoothly. She also was fairly priced, and went above and beyond to make me happy! She was professional and has fantastic taste. I wish I could do more to tell her how grateful I am for how special my day turned out due to her hard work and personal dedication to me as her client!

Sent on 01/30/2017
  • F

Frances · Married on 09/30/2017

Gigi did an amazing job putting together our very big wedding. She did not force her own agenda on me at all, but she guided me when she knew best. The result was perfection! She is super on top of everything, and made it easy for me to relax and enjoy the day knowing she had it all covered. She even accommodated me after I moved to Germany, planning the wedding from overseas on Skype. She is so reliable and kind. I cannot imagine a better planner. Thank you so much, Gigi!

Sent on 10/18/2017