Scottsdale, AZ 85254 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About SkyPoint Productions, LLC.

SkyPoint Productions, LLC. is a unique and professional wedding videography company based out of Scottsdale, Arizona. Offering completely customizable services to wedding couples, this company understands how each wedding is different; they will work hard to capture your individual story as it unfolds on your wedding day. SkyPoint Productions is also uniquely one of Arizona's few videography companies that specializes in Indian and multi-cultural weddings. They also love travel and destination weddings.

SkyPoint Productions, LLC. offers customizable wedding videography packages to various wedding couples and budgets. All videography packages include a highlight video, raw footage and a professional wedding videographer to capture all your special moments. Other services offered include:

• Additional hours

19073378212794279101782361361267668171681n
70e8c2070aef85e8 First Look
first look
SkyPoint Productions, LLC.
sarang nikki first look kiss
bridal prep 7
19073378212794279101782361361267668171681n
70e8c2070aef85e8 First Look
first look

• Videos 6

20 Reviews for SkyPoint Productions, LLC.

1 User photo

SkyPoint Productions, LLC. 1

Tara · Married on 11/16/2017

Skyler and his team were amazing!!! Not only during the whole process was his communication great but the end result was exactly what we wanted. From the music he used to futtage it captured our special day so well. When I show friends and family they cry with happy tears. I would hire SkyPoint Productions for your wedding!!!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    SkyPoint Productions, LLC. 2

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

Skyler and his team were great on our big day! Professional, efficient, creative... The communication with us and with our other vendors made us feel so confident that we were going to get nothing but the best quality. We barely even noticed a video camera and they made us feel completely comfortable and natural for the camera when needed. You can tell this team really has a passion for what they do and a passion for delivering a great final product. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Morgan · Married on 03/26/2017

We booked Skyler and SkyPoint Productions for our March 26 2017 wedding and it was the absolute best vendor decision we made in our wedding and I'm pretty sure in our life to date. In brief, book Skyler - you will not regret your decision.

I wanted to book a videographer but when I was researching, all the videos felt like the same boring silent film with an overlay of cheesy music. They were all very nice but they didn't feel memorable. I hunted high and low and managed to stumble across Skyler and I thought I was sold once I watched a few of his videos, but it wasn't until I sent him a quick email asking him for some other custom options and he replied with a thorough, fun, sociable response that he really blew me away!

Skyler was the BEST vendor every step of the way, from talking through options, making custom packages for us, talking us through what we wanted and being SO flexible on our wedding day. He was professional, quick to respond, so friendly, really understanding, and above all else, truly an artist at work! He put so much effort into polishing our wedding video and asking for our feedback. We watched it a few times after we received it and we laughed, cried, smiled and felt all the emotions from our wedding day. I could list off all his great qualities about the person he is and the work he does but I would go on forever. Skyler is AMAZING. Truly, Skyler is in this business because he enjoys it and loves the process of creating art out of a wedding day. I hope to find a way to work with Skyler again in the future. Thanks Skyler!

Sent on 10/28/2017

SkyPoint Productions, LLC. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,495.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• Scottsdale, 85254 See on map