Simply Weddings

George Town View map

Simply Weddings- Grand Cayman Wedding Celebrants and Planners operate in the Cayman Islands, providing legal marriage services to visitors and residents. We also officiate Wedding Vow Renewals, set up proposals, and organise Wedding Blessings (symbolic ceremonies once the couple have been legally married in another jurisdiction).

We are a full service wedding business, providing all inclusive packages with photography, flowers, live music, champagne and transportation. We also provide basic packages with just the legal requirements for your island wedding.

Every wedding package includes the Special Marriage License for visitors, and the Registered Marriage Certificate. We can provide Registered Marriage Certificates for couples who were previously married, by other celebrants, in the Cayman Islands, but are missing the correct documentation.

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Civil Union

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
  • F
    Fearne Married on 10/17/2013
    Joy & Sam were great at organising our cruise wedding. Been overseas (UK) we were very nervous about getting everything sorted via email/phone but Simply Weddings made it stress free and responded quickly and efficiently! We had a very hot and fantastic wedding day in the Cayman Islands, everything was perfect and just the way we wanted, thanks to Joy, Sam, Marie our photographer and videographer :-) Highley Recommended!!
    Noelle Married on 12/01/2012
    Joy was great! The best part is that we were able to write almost the whole ceremony!

Joy provided us with a few different ceremonies and readings that she had available. Besides a few things (that she legally couldn't change) she said we could modify/add/delete whatever we wanted. I thought this was great because my husband and I aren't very religious and we didn't want to feel like we were being preached to during the whole ceremony. Also, we wanted to have my husbands kids to be part of the ceremony, so I was able to add an entire part involving the kids.

Our ceremony was so meaningful because it was what WE wanted and Joy was happy to do it for us. We also loved having Joy as she was really able to bring a little islandy feel with her Cayman accent. She was able to be loud enough for our 90 guests to all hear hear (outside on the beach) and easy to understand work with.

She processed the appropriate paperwork the next business day and we received our Marriage certificate shortly after that. We are very happy with her services and recommend Joy to anyone getting married in Cayman.

Deals

Simply Weddings 1
Gift
We offer a complimentary bottle of champagne to all active firefighters, policemen, and armed services personnel with any wedding package, for the job you do to keep us safe. We will also perform the Champagne & Cork ceremony for you, a unique Caymanian wedding tradition.
Simply Weddings 2
Gift

Bona Fide Bona Fide Wedding Bands

Miss Joy is just like her name ... a joy to know and a joy to work with. She is very professional and personable and ensures that she adds a personal touch to each and every couple she marries.

Creative Perspectives Photography Creative Perspectives Photography Banquet Halls

As a wedding photographer myself, I had lots of ideas about my destination wedding in the Cayman Islands. I found Joy on the internet and since I live in Montreal we communicated entirely by e-mail to plan the big day. From my very first contact with her, Joy was... well, a JOY to deal with :-) She was very patient with me, helped me source local vendors in the Caymans for my flowers, cake, trellis and lots of little details like super cute cake toppers and a conch shell for the rings. She also took care of booking everything for me. TIP: Definitely ask her about getting you a local rum cake - it was DELICIOUS!! Joy picked me up at the port (we arrived by cruise ship) and provided a lovely room in her office for me to get dressed. She was a wonderful officiant too; integrating the vows we wrote with a beautifully scripted ceremony. Both Joy and her husband were very friendly, personable and really easy to work with. I definitely recommend them for any couples who are planning a wedding in the Caymans. They will make the entire process of planning your day effortless.

215 N Church St George Town
345-949-9933
345-525-6551

Office: 8am- 11:30 am or by appointment.
Location of (Simply Weddings)

Other vendors in Cayman Islands for your wedding