Simply Mary'ed

East Brunswick, NJ View map Visit website

"All you have to do is say I do"

Simply Mary’ed is here to ensure that you have a seamless planning process for your Destination Wedding and/or Honeymoon. Mary Hanna, the founder of the service, has a passion for exploring new places around the world and is dedicated to the coordination of your dream trip. Simply Mary’ed specializes in all-inclusive destinations, honeymoons, cruises, destination weddings, and more. She will guide you through the booking process and ensuring that all of your checkboxes are marked off. Consider her your personal guide to all things romance!

This East-Brunswick based travel agency makes it a priority to get to know each and every client, developing a genuine understanding of their personal style and taste. Mary focuses on the finer details of your journey, providing travel insurance and emergency assistance to ensure the flawless execution of your trip. Simply Mary’ed strives to plan a trip that is tailored to your specific preferences, leaving you with memories to be cherished for a lifetime.

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Hawaii
Pacific Islands

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

• Kayla
    Kayla W. Getting married on 04/15/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST wedding planner/TA ever!

Mary has been an absolute dream! She has made what is typically extremely stressful process, seamless. She has made my fiancè and my wedding planning journey enjoyable and fun. She is behind the scenes handling literally everything from our resort selection, to our resort tours, and the paper work and communications in between. I couldn't imagine this process without her and recommend her 10 times over to anyone planning a wedding or a trip.

Simply Mary'ed's reply:

You guys are the BEST couple! Thank you for being so easy to work with. Your wedding is so fun to plan! Happy to help and make it seamless for you!!! Xoxo
    Maggy Married on 10/05/2021

Excellent experience!

In the beginning, we weren’t quite sure what to do or where to go for our honeymoon. After some helpful discussions, Mary ultimately suggested a Mediterranean cruise which turned out to be absolutely perfect. She recommended MSC cruise and organized all the flights as well as the cruise excursions which left nothing for us to do except enjoy our time together. She made the process seamless and we are very grateful for that. Thank you so much for all of the trouble free memories. We will definitely book another trip with Mary again!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Deals

Simply Mary'ed 1
Offer

Thinking about a Destination Wedding and not sure where to start? Let me help you. I am offering a free consulation for any new brides looking to plan a destination wedding!

Simply Mary'ed 2
Offer

Free honeymoon consultation. My main goal is to ensure i make your honeymoon the most memorable vacation you ever take.

Pricing

Team

Mary Hanna
Mary Hanna
Destionation Wedding & Travel Specialist

I am Mary! A mom, an advertising sales executive and a travel specialist! I have a passion for traveling and a love for planning weddings and creating detailed travel itineraries. For the past few years, I have taken over 30 trips with my husband, planned and attended several Destination Weddings and customized several romantic honeymoon trips for my couples.

I specialize in making your wedding day as special as you had hoped and dreamed it would be. I am very well versed on a ton of different types of resorts in Mexico, Jamaica, Aruba, Costa Rica, etc. I have planned and managed tons of group trips and outings upwards of 600 guests and as little as 2 guest.

I am extremely buttoned up and can help make your wedding day and honeymoon that much better.

And remember…. “All you have to do is say I Do”

East Brunswick East Brunswick, NJ, 08816
732 259 6395
Location of (Simply Mary'ed)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding