PO Box 392, Maumee, OH 43537 Map · Phone number

About SIHASI Sounds & Images

Our all digital service, with DJ's and Karaoke experts; Mark Simon, Eric Simon, Doug Hartle, Paul-Richard Simon, and Jon Curtis have been a part of hundreds of weddings, reunions, holiday events, corporate outings, festivals, school dances, private and religious parties, as well as have entertained at some of this area's hottest night spots. Our wedding DJ's have professional training and specialized disc jockey experience. We offer a great value and an extremely competitive price.

Only 445. for private parties...

495. for wedding Receptions.

Add 150. for DJ music or 250. for live harp music for your ceremony. There are never any extra or hidden charges. Our reception price includes disco style lighting effects, professional stage like appearance, (We are NOT the card table DJ's so often provided by other DJ services.) built in back up systems, a minimum of (4) speakers, (2) amplifiers, a wireless/cordless and corded microphone, no limit on hours of service (within reason), and no extra charge for karaoke (when available). We also pay for the music we use, and do our best to avoid using illegal music sources.

Our copyrighted 6-page Reception Planner is unique. No one else offers this type of free consultation and planning to design the reception the way you want it. Link to the Reception Planner from our "LINKS, CONTRACT, AND PLANNER" page from our website.

aa1c305c97416658 1529219024 45f3496b64bea6f3 1529219023 62932f55b73b71cf 152921
SIHASI Sounds & Images
One of three professional disc jockeys in the DJ Division of our business.  Best Quality, Price, and...
One of three professional disc jockeys in the DJ Division of our business. Best Quality, Price, and...
The appearance of one of our professional disc jockey sets.
The appearance of one of our professional disc jockey sets.
DJ booth
DJ booth
aa1c305c97416658 1529219024 45f3496b64bea6f3 1529219023 62932f55b73b71cf 152921

5 Reviews for SIHASI Sounds & Images

Samantha · Married on 06/04/2011

Extreme flexibility!! When my father in law to be decided he wanted an Elvis tribute at the recpetion. I was given a call before the madness and we were able to work in a few songs for him and not go over board!! The service was outstanding and the prices were incredibly low!!!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Bethany · Married on 06/04/2010

We used sihasi for Photography,Officiant, and Dj, and I was extremely happy with the the way Mark Simon, and Tom whalen presented themselves they were very proffesional, We felt like we new them for years, we would recommend them to every couple.

Sent on 06/26/2010

Tammi · Married on 11/17/2001

I used Sihasi Sounds and Images for my wedding 10 years ago this November. My aunt used them for her DJ service, photography and videography for her wedding 2 years ago and my best friend also used them for her wedding. OH and my niece just used them for her wedding a month ago. Mark and his team are GREAT! He keeps people dancing all night long and his customer service is next to none. I work in the hospitality industry in the Toledo area and whenever we have a VIP party or a bride needs a good DJ I ALWAYS reccommend Mark and the team at Sihasi Sounds. PLUS they are less expensive then any of the other DJ's in the area. Don't be fooled though, his service is TOP NOTCH!!!

Sent on 09/27/2011

SIHASI Sounds & Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 297.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 545.00
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and Photo Booth Rentals
    Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and Photo Booth Rentals Wedding DJs

This DJ Service has a proven track record of quality and first class service and I fully endorse them Kevin Colangelo President

• PO Box 392 Maumee, 43537 See on map