3662B Clubhouse Dr, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043 Map · Phone number

About Showcase Entertainment Inc

We incorporate just the right amount of Specialty lighting and crowd motivation interaction to create a magical and unforgettable event. We always use state of the art equipment and lighting. We perform at weddings, corporate events, birthdays, holiday parties, or most any event in which you wish to add music entertainment.

92ae5d896f16af71 1
Reception area
92ae5d896f16af71 1

2 Reviews for Showcase Entertainment Inc

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2012

For any bride that is looking for a perfect wedding, Joe and Dawn are the people you need. I honestly have to say they made my life so easy before the wedding and the day of the wedding. They know exactly what to do and when to do it. They are open to ideas and help you with some suggestions. I would defiantly recommend showcase entertainment (green cove springs, Fl) to any one. They don't just do weddings either thats another plus. They will make your wedding beautiful, fun, and a time to be remembered. A day that any bride would want. They are also very down to earth. I personally want to thank Joe and Dawn for being there for me, I loved it, and yall did a magnificent job at the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Sandra · Married on 08/25/2012

Joe & Dawn were amazing. They really are professionals that know what they are doing. We are so glad we got the uplighting, what a difference it made at the reception. Joe played a variety of music for all the guests and Dawn, we were really glad to have you there to make sure things went smoothly. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ with a great voice.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Showcase Entertainment Inc FAQ

• What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• 3662B Clubhouse Dr Green Cove Springs, 32043 See on map
    8135233927 (Other Phone Number)