1500 Benjamin Chaires Road, Tallahassee, FL 32317 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Pricing

About Shiloh Farm Chapel and Barn

Shiloh Farm Chapel and Barn is a 65-acre property of open fields and majestic old oaks, which provides unique settings for weddings and receptions of all sizes, reunions, fundraisers, holiday festivals, sorority functions, concerts, square dances, antique shows, football parties, corporate events, picnics and other celebrations. There is ample room for tents and parking. The Grand Ol' Barn at Shiloh Farm features a large stage and dance floor. The interior brims with atmosphere, twinkle lights and vintage decor. A few hundred guests can mingle or be seated in this enclosed area with plenty of room outside on the porch, around the bonfire or under a canopy of nearby trees. The Rose Cottage and Tea Room offer the perfect storybook setting for more intimate weddings, receptions and other gatherings. Heirloom antiques grace the parlor, upstairs balcony and two charming bedrooms. Overnight lodging is available. The Tea Room is ideal for rehearsal dinners, luncheons or meetings. The ceiling twinkles with lights peeking like stars through vines and lattice. Tables and chairs are provided for 50 , with additional space opening into the antique filled parlor, onto the garden deck or under ivy-covered oaks. Nestled among ancient oaks, the historic Chapel at Shiloh Farm has been recently restored and seats 190 guests in air-conditioned comfort. Built in early 1800, there remains a special warmth, charm and quiet elegance certain to be felt by guests attending weddings in this wonderful chapel or on the surrounding grounds.

Follow Shiloh Farm Chapel and Barn on

Shiloh Farm Chapel and Barn 7
  • kdur14

Karen · Married on 12/01/2018

Such an AMAZING venue!

Shiloh Farm was the first stop on our wedding venue search. After touring and meeting with Dent Ward, we were sold immediately on this place. I do not have enough good things to say about this venue and our wedding planner Dent. The property is so beautiful and the barn is breathtaking. We were originally going to have our wedding outside under an oak tree on the property, but it ended up raining on our wedding day. Dent made the transition to the lovely vintage chapel seamless and stress free. Our reception was held in the barn, which had a very elegant and rustic feel to it. My family ended up staying at two of the cottages on the property, and that is where my bridesmaids and I got ready before the wedding. Both of the cottages were charming and convenient. We hired Dent as our wedding planner and I must say she was WONDERFUL. The attention to detail with every part of our wedding was spectacular. She was such a pleasure to work with!! We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kaylan · Married on 04/14/2018

If there was an option to give this venue 10 stars, that would still not be enough for how amazing this venue is. Everything from the grounds to the wonderful staff that work so diligently to make every event a one of a kind experience. My husband and I got married outside under their stunning oaks trees, held our rehearsal dinner in their charming Rose Cottage and enjoyed our reception in the Grand Ol' Barn. We even took our first look pictures in their beautiful chapel! Suzanne Miller and Dent Ward are incredible women and led the charge in making sure every single detail from the flowers to the other vendors to the lovely grounds were perfect. Every detail was executed so far above and beyond my expectations. Dent Ward coordinated my whole wedding and even arranged all the beautiful flowers and was such a joy to work with. Nothing was too crazy or too difficult for these ladies to manage. Mr. Randy was such a blessing setting up the ceremony and keeping the grounds looking fairy tale perfect. They even recommended our photographer, Elizabeth Birdwell, who took the most stunning pictures I have ever seen. Every person who attended our wedding has said nothing but the most wonderful things about their experience! I genuinely could talk all day about the venue and the staff, but don't take my word for it. Go, talk to the staff, look at the grounds and the setting, walk through the barn. I CANNOT RECOMMEND this place more highly and I know for a fact that there is no other place in the world as beautiful as Shiloh. This was a once in a lifetime experience and every detail was meticulously done to the highest standards. Please! Go and visit Shiloh Farms and see what all the excitement is about first hand. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Caroline · Married on 12/09/2017

I recently had my DREAM wedding at Shiloh, December 9th. I absolutely fell in love with this place years ago when one of my best friends got married here. The entire property is breathtaking and gorgeous and the people who run it are even more beautiful. The owner, Suzanne, I feel like is now apart of my family. She worked tirelessly to make sure the barn and the flowers were all perfect and she blew myself along with all of my guest away. She was always so welcoming anytime I visited the property and she is truly the BEST at everything she does. Dent Ward, the director and also the other brilliant mind who did my flowers, is hands down the BEST out there. Not only is she the kindest soul you will meet, she is a genius when it comes to putting together a beautiful and smooth wedding. She handles every detail from start to finish and truly made the entire experience enjoyable and stress free. I owe the best day ever and my absolute dream wedding to her and the rest of the Shiloh crew! We rented out the entire property for the weekend and it made for one AWESOME weekend, I highly recommend doing this if you want an "all-in-one" experience! I continue getting compliments on how beautiful of a venue it was. If you are looking for a the PERFECT venue then seriously look no further!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Award

Shiloh Farm Chapel and Barn Pricing

Shiloh Farm Chapel and Barn Price Rates

Shiloh Farm Chapel and Barn FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,776.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Inn/B&B, Religious
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Carrie Ann & Co., Inc.
    Carrie Ann & Co., Inc. Wedding Caterers

We have catered So Many times at Shiloh and we love it!!!! Great folks - Beautiful Venue!

• A Country Rose Florist
    A Country Rose Florist Wedding Florists

Suzanne and her beautiful barn....love all the new updates and her gift for hospitality is amazing

• 1500 Benjamin Chaires Road Tallahassee, 32317 See on map