2774 Cobb Pkwy Suite 109-326, Kennesaw, GA 30152 Map · Phone number

About Shannon Ford Photography

At Shannon Ford Photography, we are committed to delivering timeless photographs that captures the energy and joy of your special day. We offer flexible wedding packages to suit your style and budget.

img4837

Shannon Ford Photography 4
  • NATALIE

Natalie R Bryn · Married on 11/18/2018

Best. Photographer. EVER!

As a wedding vendor myself, I knew immediately the vendors I wanted to work with when my daughter got engaged. I have worked with Shannon on many many other events and she never fails to impress! Her work is stellar, her personality is fun and calming, her photos are amazing and she works quickly to get you back your photos! I never even considered another photographer! She is an amazing person and her work speaks for itself! I am saving everyone a whole lot of time from interviewing potential photographers, and as someone who depends on fantastic photography for MY business, trust me when I say, Shannon will not let you down! USE HER!!!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

margaret · Married on 04/22/2017

Shannon was amazing to work with! Our wedding planner recommended her, and I can see why! Shannon is responsive and organized. Our photos are amazing, and really show our personality. I've recommended her to several friends who are planning weddings. Her packages were comprehensive and reasonably priced. Shannon and our planner worked together to develop a wedding day timeline that allowed for all the things we wanted to have! I love looking through our galleries and albums and reliving each moment of the day.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Shannon Ford Photography 5
    Shannon Ford Photography 6
    Shannon Ford Photography 7
    Shannon Ford Photography 8

Shannon Ford Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,430.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,433.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• 2774 Cobb Pkwy, Suite 109-326 Kennesaw, 30152 See on map