Seasons Photo Booth

Birmingham View map

We are a family based photobooth hire busines based in Birmingham, West Midlands. We operate all around the UK and provide classic and executive photobooth hire for weddings, parties, corporate events, proms, etc. We are very moderately priced and we provide a host of free services which all other photobooth companies will charge you for. We personalise your event, give you unlimited prints, unlimited video messaging, green screen technology, guest book, facebook and twitter integration and much more. Make and enquiry and book with us today and become part of our ever growing family.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Photo booth
    Martha Married on 12/29/2014
    What a great idea this was, to think I almost had my wedding without hiring a photo booth. Seasons made the process so easy. Professional, quick replies to any enquiry and nothing was too much for them. My guests still talk about the booth. I absolutely love the guestbook they did for me and I still have such a giggle when I look at them. They even managed to get me dad into the booth(not sure how they managed that). Cant fault the service at all, they made my wedding very special and cant thank them enough. best investment and a very happy customer.

Birmingham
44-07990019006
Location of (Seasons Photo Booth)

Other vendors in United Kingdom for your wedding