Southern Delaware, Lewes, DE 19958 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Sea Cove Studio

Hi! My name is Brittney, owner and designer of Sea Cove Studio located in Southern Delaware nestled right along the coast! Although I am based in Delaware, I work with clients all around the world creating personalized printable decor, invitations, and among many other items for their most cherrished and special events. All of my items are printable PDF files that are sent to you after customizing to your needs! I also have hundreds of premade designs available immediately after purchase as well!

I began designing in the Fall of 2017 after having a difficult time finding Wedding decor that was not only modern but memorable and personal to me and my husband. Sea Cove Studio was created to help couples see their love stories visualized through design.

I strive to make designs that are unique yet afforable and available as you need them. If you have a unique vision of your wedding please reach out to me as I would love to create a completly custom package that will transform your vision to life!

Thank you for stopping by! I hope to chat with you soon!

il 794xn 1624055036 bk0a 51 1929057 158251769369681
Hot Chocolate Bar Sign
Hot Chocolate Bar Sign
il 794xn 1624055036 bk0a 51 1929057 158251769369681

Sea Cove Studio FAQ

• What decor services do you provide?
    Event Design
  • What decor items are available?
    Signage

• Southern Delaware Lewes, DE, 19958 See on map
    302-200-4250 (Phone number)
    Location of (Sea Cove Studio)