Se Faire Belle Wedding and Event Planning

Se Faire Belle Wedding and Event Planning

Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Se Faire Belle Wedding and Event Planning

When you contact Se Faire Belle to help plan your dream wedding, you will be working with not one, but two of your very own personal bridal consultants! Our consulting team brings a unique approach to bridal consulting and wedding planning, by offering a wide range of experience and knowledge in and of the various aspects of planning a wedding.

Don't think you can afford your very own personal bridal consultant? You might be surprised at just how much you can actually save! Not to mention how much having a consultant can relieve the stress of not knowing who to call, where to go, or when to do it all! We can save you time and money by providing you with a customized consulting package that is tailored to what you want!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Omaha

3 Reviews for Se Faire Belle Wedding and Event Planning

Se Faire belle wedding and event planning made everything from the planning of the wedding all the way to the day of my big day stress free and very enjoyable thank you Se Faire Belle Wedding and Event planning!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My goal for my wedding was to get something extremely elegant, classic, and sophisticated without going over budget. Thats exactly what i've received. Josie and Monica have been AMAZING with making sure I am able to get everything I want as a bride and then some. They have made it even better for me by making sure its as stress free for me as possible, which is a big plus! I recommend their services to anyone and everyone who is trying to plan their wedding. Why do it alone when you have such amazing help available at your fingertips?

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/25/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Se Faire Belle/Josie did a great job up to and on my wedding day! She has a great personality and really looks out for your best interests and has great follow through. Would recommend Se Faire Belle if you want a perfect event and care. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Gena , 8/19/06, 1 Review

Timelines
To-Do Lists
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
Everyone should use a wedding planner, every planned wedding I've been a part has gone off flawlessly!

Omaha, NE 68134   See On Map