Shreveport, LA 71166 Map · Phone number

About SDE Design Studio

SDE DESIGN STUDIO defines your style and works within your budget to create a WOW factor!

SDE DESIGN STUDIO combines floral art with extraordinary decor with your vision in mind! While we pride ourselves on creating innovative, custom designs, we are proud to work with Any and All budget levels!

We offer three Signature Style Series:

20160703125232

4 Reviews for SDE Design Studio

• W

Shan · Married on 10/22/2011

Without an ounce of doubt I give full recommendation. I trusted them and they executed perfectly. The flowers were something you see in the magazines. When I saw the bridal flowers I literally said, "These are what I always envisioned. They are perfect!" It was as if she was in my thoughts and dreams. I couldn't have had a better florist. They were personable and patient. I felt comfortable from the beginning and she proved worth the investment, which was more than fair.

Sent on 01/12/2012

Bealis · Married on 02/13/2010

Myself and my fiance' contacted Simply Divine Events three months before our wedding, and to our surprise they where able to assistance us with all the services we needed for our wedding. Our wedding was on Valentine's Day weekend and without using the traditonal colors that are associated with the holiday, they made suggestions for colors for our decorations that still incorporated the meaning of the holiday why customizing our own personal style.

The best part about their services is that their fees are really reasonable. We picked the services we needed by the the buget that we gave them and they where able to give us exactly what we asked them for. We would like to thank the entire staff and wish them the best of luck. We will definitely contact them for all of our future events and send them many more clients!

Sent on 05/03/2010

Raven · Married on 07/19/2008

Simply Divine Events was a true blessing for myself, my fiance' and my family. They are truly an unique company. Unlike most businesses in the wedding industry, Simply Divine Events provides 95% of their services themselves. From the decorations to the catering, from the invitations and the programs to the guest favors, from the floral designs to assisting with vendor referrals such as cake designers, disc jockey, photography, and videograpy services. We highly recommend the staff of Simply Divine Events to be apart of one of the most important days of your life. By the way, there decor' and food selections are unbelievable. They event give you the option of designing your own package with your budget, not cookie cutter at all. Please give them a call if you want the best!

Sent on 03/17/2009

SDE Design Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 35.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 6.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Non-Floral
  • What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Delivery, Monograms, Setup, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Chandeliers, Delivery, Monograms, Setup, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Monograms, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases

• Shreveport, Louisiana, 71166 See on map