Chickamauga, GA 30707 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Scotts Creative Wedding Photography

Wedding photographer serving brides for over 11 years. I enjoy capturing your moments and making your day special.

• Naomi DeRose Photographer
abb3d1b9f130ae61 1234461926687 MTphoto16x20
ErinBridalmat

2 Reviews for Scotts Creative Wedding Photography

Augusta · Married on 08/21/2006

Scott's Creative Photography was absolutely wonderful at our wedding and reception. He not only captured the usual photographs but also some very unique and one of a kind pictures. He was very professional. I did not feel rushed what so ever (even though I was late arriving to the church) The photo album we received was beautiful as were the picture selections in it. I would highly recommend this business.

Sent on 01/31/2008

Jaclyn · Married on 07/18/2009

1.8
      3.0
      3.0
      1.0

I was married almost 2 years ago and I still have not got all of my albums and prints that were to come in my package that I purchased!!! I spent well over $3,000 with Scott's Creative Wedding Photography and all I have to show is 2 CD's with my prints on them!!! They were nice and did a good job at the wedding but once I had payed them they were gone!!! It took me 6 months just to get the disc from them and now I am begging them for my prints and albums!!!! When you meet them they tell you how they are gonna do all these beautiful albums for you and all the extras. They are lying!!! I have 2disc to show for my wedding pictures!!!! They show you all these pictures with special effects such as black and white with color and collages. I got one of each! Not like they showed me of other weddings! This is to important of a day to let irresponsible people handle. I have now spent a bunch on prints from the CD because that's the only way I figure I'm gonna get wedding prints!!!! I plan to pay to go to the next wedding show just to stand in front of his booth where I met him and tell everyone not to use him!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/05/2011

Scotts Creative Wedding Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Scotts Creative Wedding Photography 1
    Value wedding proce
    To help everyone with the economy I am offering a$800.00 wedding package! 5 hours - get all your full rez images.

• Chestnut Hill Estate Mansion Weddings

Scott has done weddings for us at Chestnut Hill and it was excellent. I loved the ideas he used for shots!

• Chickamauga, 30707 See on map
    Location of (Scotts Creative Wedding Photography)