Scott Cash DJ & Photobooth

• Evermore Organics

4 Reviews for Scott Cash DJ & Photobooth

1 User photo

Tara Lofton · Getting married on 02/11/2021

Amazing dj! Amazing time!

Scott was an amazing DJ! I actually found Scott when I used to work at a winery and he was there for a wedding we were hosting. I wasn’t engaged yet but I took his card anyways so I knew who to hire when I did get engaged! He is such a good time and knows how to get the crowd going! Our original plans to get married in Baltimore altered with COVID-19 and we decided to have a smaller ceremony in Deep Creek. I originally cancelled with Scott (who was very understanding about everything!) just to reach out again and hope he would be willing to travel to Deep Creek Lake for our wedding. Lucky for us, he was totally open to it and actually recently did another wedding up there! We were so grateful he was able to come. Our wedding reception of 40 guests felt so large and everyone had such a great time! Scott really went above and beyond my expectations. Someone went up and mentioned to him that my husband’s karaoke song is “Gangsta’s Paradise” by Coolio and he got it playing so he could do karaoke right there and then! It was amazing! I would strongly recommend hiring Scott for any of your DJ needs!!

Sent on 01/13/2021
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/12/2020

Party Starter

Scott was the DJ at my sisters wedding and I knew he just had to DJ at mine because he does such an amazing job! He truly cares about his work and made sure every detail of our wedding had a special song to remember it by. He interacted with the crowd and got everyone out of their seat and onto the dance floor. He even played different types of genres based off what we asked for and everyone had such a great time. So many guests came up to us and told us how much fun they had and how much they loved the music. Thank you Scott for not only being a great person, but for being great at what you do!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Krista · Married on 05/27/2018

Let me just tell you Scott Cash is AMAZING!!!!! I originally reached out to him just to the photo booth. But while we’re were talking I found out he DJ’s and does room up lighting, and his cost was a lot less than I was expecting. He is very responsive and is really fun to work with. Everyone at our wedding really enjoyed him. Great personality and very interactive. I highly recommend him! I used him for his DJ, photo booth, and uplighting services. He gave us a book with all the photo strips and sent us a weblink to view them all through.

Sent on 06/09/2018

• Baltimore See on map
    410-622-0099 (Phone number)
    Location of (Scott Cash DJ & Photobooth)