12272 Emerald Coast Pkwy W, Miramar Beach, FL 32550 Map · Phone number

About Savannah Rae Beauty

Savannah Rae Beauty is a wedding hair and makeup artist based in the area of Santa Rosa Beach, Florida. Since 2000, Savannah has been impacting the bridal beauty industry with highly sought-after makeup artistry, and started the company Savannah Rae Beauty to provide luxury bridal beauty services to the Emerald Coast. Savannah Rae Beauty offers clients an on-site or in-salon beauty experience, creating beautiful memories by discovering your perfect bridal look.

Experience
Savannah graduated in 2001 from the world-renowned Blanche Macdonald Centre in Canada. Her makeup work has been featured in magazines and on blogs, such as Vogue Italia and Wedluxe Magazine. She developed and launched Savvy Beauty Designory in 2007 to offer luxury beauty services to brides in Vancouver, and has been voted as one of the top hair and makeup services in British Columbia.

Savannah Rae Beauty provides both in-salon and on-site hair and makeup services for brides and bridal parties of up to 20 people. She provides a team of professional makeup artists with years of experience, enabling them to bring a sense of confidence to your beauty session even under pressure. They offer consultations in order to discuss your ideas, concerns, and bridal vision, and offer hair and makeup trials. On-site and in-salon hair and makeup services include:

• Textured styling
  • Wedding party makeup
Follow Savannah Rae Beauty on

alana and giorgio wedding photos 804 51 980154
Stunning bridal makeup
Classic and romantic bridal hair and makeup artistry by savannah rae beauty.
Classic and romantic bridal hair and makeup artistry by savannah rae beauty.
Spring inspired natural bridal makeup
alana and giorgio wedding photos 804 51 980154

7 Reviews for Savannah Rae Beauty

Emily Terrell · Married on 12/01/2018

Artistic Perfection

Savannah's work is gorgeous, and the experience and services she provided went above and beyond any expectations we had for our big day. I would choose her over and over again, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the absolute best in hair and makeup. Thank you, Savannah!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Miraya · Married on 09/04/2016

I used Savvy Beauty and Aisle Hair for my wedding this past weekend and I was thrilled with the results! I had a great time at our trial, Savannah and Jen really listened to what I wanted and when wedding day came along, they made my look even better then the first time around! I had compliments from everyone about how my makeup looked amazing but I still looked like myself. Savannah was very patient with me since I'm a chicken about things touching my eyes and the end result was perfect. Jen did the most beautiful updo for me (it's on her instagram page @aislehair !) it stayed up and completely in place all night. My maid of honour has very thick, long hair and Jen did an incredible side braid that looked amazing and held up all night. I would definitely recommend them and if I need hair or makeup done in the future, these girls are who I will be calling!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Adriana · Married on 12/31/2014

Savannah was recommended to me by a photographer and all I can say is WOW! Not only is she EXTREMELY talented, her main focus is on making sure YOU are happy with the results! She really makes it fun, and is so easy to communicate with about anything. Prior to her, I have given the "getting my makeup done" a couple of times before, but always have been in some way disappointed. I was a true sceptic and didn't think that I would be 100% happy with everything, but Savannah changed that! The first time I got it done, I was not 100% sure (turned out to be the lighting of my cell phone camera, because once I saw my photos with a professional camera it was completely different story and I was so impressed) Regardless of the circumstance, she made sure that next time I would be 100% happy, and it was clear that she was genuine about it! After the first time, I got my make up done 3 more times (my engagement photos, my wedding, and my second wedding reception) and I was sooooo happy & got endless complements on it! I would highly recommend her without any reserve, because she will MAKE SURE YOU feel beautiful for any occasion!
    Thank you so so so much (now I secretly can't wait for another occasion to get dolled up by you!)

Sent on 03/24/2015

Savannah Rae Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 55.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Shaving, Tweezing, Waxing