Savannah Rae Beauty

12272 Emerald Coast Pkwy W, Miramar Beach, FL 32550 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Savannah Rae Beauty

Savannah has been making her mark in the beauty industry since 2000. Her love of makeup and the art of beauty brought her to the world-renowned school, Blanche Macdonald Centre located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, where she graduated in 2001. She went on to develop her skills and personal artistic style within the industry, working in retail, bridal, beauty, and editorial sectors.

Her work has been featured in magazines and on blogs such as Vogue Italia, Wedluxe Magazine, Weddingbells, Reverie Gallery, and many more. She was also voted #3 in Most Popular Hair & Makeup Service throughout British Columbia, Canada, and #8 in the Top Ten Most Popular Hair & Makeup Service Worldwide by the Wedding Industry Experts Awards in 2014.

She developed and launched Savvy Beauty Designory in 2007 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada to offer luxury beauty services to Brides. This development grew her reputation for her highly sought after makeup artistry. She has most recently launched Savannah Rae Beauty, a company specializing in luxury bridal beauty services on the Emerald Coast of Florida, including Santa Rosa Beach and the 30a area. Her many years of experience brings a confidence in her environment and work, even under pressure, leaving her clients equally confident in the final result.

Follow Savannah Rae Beauty on

Savannah Rae Beauty Bride
Stunning Bridal Makeup by Savannah Rae Beauty, recently featured on Green Wedding Shoes.
Classic and romantic bridal hair and makeup artistry by Savannah Rae Beauty.
Spring inspired natural bridal makeup artistry by Savannah Rae Beauty.
Spring inspired natural bridal makeup artistry by Savannah Rae Beauty.
Dark and romantic bridal makeup artistry by Savannah Rae Beauty, featuring soft glowing skin and a...
Fun and flirty bridal makeup artistry by Savannah Rae Beauty.
Fun and flirty bridal makeup artistry by Savannah Rae Beauty.

7 Reviews for Savannah Rae Beauty

Emily Terrell · Married on 12/01/2018

Artistic Perfection

Savannah's work is gorgeous, and the experience and services she provided went above and beyond any expectations we had for our big day. I would choose her over and over again, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the absolute best in hair and makeup. Thank you, Savannah!

Miraya · Married on 09/04/2016

I used Savvy Beauty and Aisle Hair for my wedding this past weekend and I was thrilled with the results! I had a great time at our trial, Savannah and Jen really listened to what I wanted and when wedding day came along, they made my look even better then the first time around! I had compliments from everyone about how my makeup looked amazing but I still looked like myself. Savannah was very patient with me since I'm a chicken about things touching my eyes and the end result was perfect. Jen did the most beautiful updo for me (it's on her instagram page @aislehair !) it stayed up and completely in place all night. My maid of honour has very thick, long hair and Jen did an incredible side braid that looked amazing and held up all night. I would definitely recommend them and if I need hair or makeup done in the future, these girls are who I will be calling!

Adriana · Married on 12/31/2014

Savannah was recommended to me by a photographer and all I can say is WOW! Not only is she EXTREMELY talented, her main focus is on making sure YOU are happy with the results! She really makes it fun, and is so easy to communicate with about anything. Prior to her, I have given the "getting my makeup done" a couple of times before, but always have been in some way disappointed. I was a true sceptic and didn't think that I would be 100% happy with everything, but Savannah changed that! The first time I got it done, I was not 100% sure (turned out to be the lighting of my cell phone camera, because once I saw my photos with a professional camera it was completely different story and I was so impressed) Regardless of the circumstance, she made sure that next time I would be 100% happy, and it was clear that she was genuine about it! After the first time, I got my make up done 3 more times (my engagement photos, my wedding, and my second wedding reception) and I was sooooo happy & got endless complements on it! I would highly recommend her without any reserve, because she will MAKE SURE YOU feel beautiful for any occasion!
    Thank you so so so much (now I secretly can't wait for another occasion to get dolled up by you!)

Savannah Rae Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the starting price for body art? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 55.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Shaving, Tweezing, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Body Wraps

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Savannah Rae Beauty 1
    Early Bird Discount!

Secure your 2019 or 2020 wedding date with us with a signed agreement and deposit by February 28, 2019 and receive 10% off!

• 12272 Emerald Coast Pkwy W Miramar Beach, FL, 32550 See on map