1662 Stockton St, Jacksonville, FL, Jacksonville, FL 32204 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Sarahdipity Photos

Life is meant to be celebrated, enjoyed and cherished!

Photography is a passion of mine. It thrills my heart to capture the moments which quickly pass, the grandest and the smallest of moments which create your love story. I want you to remember the feel of the long walk down the aisle as you made your way toward your soon-to-be husband. I want you to remember the excitement of the future as it lay before you. I want you to remember your vows, and his, and the way he had to stop and clear his throat as he said them. I want you to remember your first of many celebrations at the start of your new family, two people embarking on an adventure together. I believe in celebrating, not just for the moment or the day but for years to come as you relive the moments though captured images.

I would absolutely love to hear more about your love story, your dream wedding and your photography needs! Contact me so we can share a coffee and talk about all the fabulous details.

Check out my website: www.sarahdipityphotos.com

Oh and go visit my facebook for the most recent updates: www.facebook.com/sarahdipityphotos

Follow Sarahdipity Photos on

Sarahdipity Photos 5
Sarahdipity Photos 6
Sarahdipity Photos 7

Anna · Married on 12/15/2018

Sarahdipity Photography made our day special!

Sarah was without a doubt, one of the best decisions we made for this big day. From the day we began working together - she brought her expertise, professionalism and friendliness to the table - and she made the experience so enjoyable. Her communication style is impeccable when it came to taking photos - she knew exactly how to direct the photos, but she also gave us creative freedom to just be ourselves, and she kept us on-time! I would HIGHLY recommend Sarah and her team to make any experience a memorable one!

Sent on 12/18/2018

melissa · Married on 11/17/2018

The best photographer

Sarah is both professional and one of the most kindhearted individuals. Sarah is attentive to detail and beautifully captured every moment of our big day. As a bride planning a destination wedding, Sarah made the experience stress free. She responded to every email, had a timeline set up and everything planned out for both our engagement photo shoot and wedding. Our guest felt comfortable with Sarah and her team. She fit right in with the bridal party and they all adored her. From the moment she arrived on our wedding, her and her team were ready to go. I couldn’t be more thankful for Sarah.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Holly · Married on 09/29/2018

Love her!

Sarah was one of our favorite parts of our wedding! She captured the EXACT look we were going for! The pictures were light, airy, vintage looking and timeless! The colors were just what we were looking for. She was so friendly, professional and literally every time I would hang up with her I would say to my (then fiance) "Omg! I love her! I think we are best friends!" She was mindful of the type of photos we wanted..(crossing the streets of St Augustine, vintage/historic aspects of the city, the Bridal Suite at The White Room the garden at The Pena Peck House..)

I can't say enough about how wonderful and beautiful our pictures turned out. Legit, every one has been coming up to us raving about how the pictures came out and how awesome she was! Everyone I turned around, she was right there, which was awesome for my guests because we were able to get fun, professional pictures during the reception with our friend rather than our guests sorry about taking pictures of their own! (and I'm picky! Yet I have almost 500 pictures in my favorites!)

100 stars all the way around!!! Hopefully will be using her in our future professional photos We wouldn't even mind traveling to her! We couldn't be happier with her! :)

Sent on 12/30/2018
    Sarahdipity Photos 18
    Sarahdipity Photos 19
    Sarahdipity Photos 20

Sarahdipity Photos's reply:

You are the sweetest! Thank you so so so very much for the kind words. It was truly a joy and honor to be y'alls wedding photographer!

Sarahdipity Photos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Emily Burton Designs
    Emily Burton Designs Wedding Planners

Sarahdipity Photos has an eye for details and definitely knows the angels of her camera. I highly recommend her to any client! Her lighting and editing styles are beautiful and I can promise you certainly will not be disappointed. She's always been a preferred photography vendor of mine, and as a vendor friend, she's reliable, and always goes above and beyond at every event we've ever worked together!

• 1662 Stockton St, Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida, 32204 See on map