Sarah Bentham Photography

Fayetteville, AR View map
$2,775 Most Popular Price

$2,775 Most Popular Price

Sarah Bentham Photography is a boutique wedding photography business- the couples I work with are more than just clients- they become friends. I travel through the journey with each bride and groom I work with, and am committed to providing a positive, professional, and easy experience for each couple.

www.sarahbentham.com

sarah@sarahbentham.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Slideshow
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,775

Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Toning
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Prints
    Jessica Married on 08/02/2014
    Things I can say about Sarah...AMAZING, DETAIL ORIENTED, ACCOMODATING, PROFESSIONAL, KIND. What can I say about Sarah's photography...BEAUTIFUL, ATTENTION TO DETAIL, AWESOME APPROACH TO LIGHT. I found Sarah through a couple of sorority sisters who had recently used her for their weddings. I could not be more pleased. My pictures are beautiful. Sarah captures the shots that when you look at them, you just feel good. I've had several family members and friends tell me that my wedding pictures are the best they've ever seen. Sarah was so helpful and kind, and she went out of her way to research your event location so that she could capture the perfect shot. Also, she was great about making sure she got the shots you asked for. I'm so glad I went with Sarah Bentham for my wedding!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 05/03/2014
    Sarah is truly amazing! She is so great to work with and it especially shows when she's shooting with you. She was never imposing with giving directions and is so friendly and easy to be around. This I felt like separates her from the rest. If you're not comfortable with your photographer it will definitely show in your photos. Also, I love her artistic style- I never once had to worry and make sure she was getting details and shots that I wanted. She had everything taken care of and under control! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. You won't regret it!
    Ann Married on 03/24/2018
    Sarah was so easy to work with. Prompt, always responsive, and flexible in working with us. We haven't seen our photos yet, which is the only reason she doesn't have 5 stars in every category. She was a joy!

Sarah Bentham Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ann! Your daughter was such a beautiful bride! I enjoyed getting to know you both so much, and was so thankful to a part of such an amazing wedding! I hope the album we created and the photos will provide a wonderful moment of such a joyous day!

125 E. Township Fayetteville, AR, 72703
(480) 390-7151
Location of (Sarah Bentham Photography)

Other vendors in Little Rock for your wedding