Lincoln, NE 68516 Map · Phone number

About Sam Swartz Photography

Sam takes his strong understanding of traditional photography and blends it with the energy & pop culture of today. Sam's creativity & hard work will be there to capture every angle of your entire wedding day from start to finish! His goal is to capture your wedding day in a non-intrusive and exciting way. He desires to capture the BIG moments on your wedding day, while searching hard for those small moments that will capture the joy, happiness and excitement of YOUR day. After all your photos and a wedding ring are in reality, the only tangible memories that you will carry into the future after the wedding day. So don't settle for anything less than the best!

Packages start at $1,995 with secure on-line gallery & ordering, high resolution edited DVD with copyright released photos from both your engagement shoot and wedding. Sam also offers custom leather albums. See Sam's website at www.SamSwartz.net for full package details that include prices and more examples of his work.

Sam would love to get to know you and talk to you about your wedding dreams! Please email him to set up a time to discuss your wedding day! Sam@SamSwartz.net

Engagement26
Engagement23
Engagement26

9 Reviews for Sam Swartz Photography

Lindsay · Married on 10/09/2010

I could not have been happier with Sam for my engagement and wedding photographer. Anytime I had a question, Sam had a response back to me within a half a day. Sam was so flexibile and truely made my day the best it could have been. I would recommend Sam over and over again to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion. I fully intend on using his services for my future photography needs!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Hillary · Married on 09/11/2010

There are so many wonderful photos we ended up with after our wedding.
    After we had taken family and wedding party pictures (prior to the ceremony) I barely noticed him. However, there were still numerous candids of my husband and me and of the wedding party and family. I am glad to have these. Sam captured the ceremony itself very well. He kept out of the way but we still have these great shots of each part of the ceremony including the dove release.
    Sam provided us with a cd holding all our engagement pictures. We will be getting a CD with all of our wedding photos here shortly and are currently working with him to create an album. From what I have seen from other wedding albums he has put together I know ours will be great. Also, Sam designed our wedding invitation. I have received numerous compliments on the invitation and I am always being asked who took our photos.
    Sam is very easy to work with. He is very professional while at the same time very easy going. If I had to do it all over again I would definitely pick Sam as our photographer. He is hard working and puts much effort into making his clients happy.

Sent on 11/15/2010

Nathan · Married on 08/07/2010

All of our photos are awesome. Sam took some really beautiful outdoor photos and very classic ones at the church. I also love the candid photos of us just enjoying ourselves on our day. Sam was there every time we needed him and virtually invisible when we were just enjoying the events of the day. He was taking great photos the whole time capturing the day as it unfolded. The family photos we had taken at the church were great as well. Sam was very patient and worked hard to entertain a not so happy flower girl to get the shots. Sam is very friendly and personable. He was great when working with our families. He helped everyone know where to be for a great shot without being pushy. He was open to input about shots we wanted taken and if we weren't comfortable he didn't press the issue. We purchased both engagement and wedding photos with our package. We received DVDs and copyright releases for the photos. We also worked with Sam and created a beautiful wedding album.

Sent on 12/15/2010

Sam Swartz Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

• A Sound Impression
    A Sound Impression Wedding Videographers

We have so many great things to say about Sam Swartz Photography - Sam has pure and raw talent when it comes to his photography, and his images always blow us away. He is so much fun on the wedding day, always keeping the wedding party and families laughing through the normally boring family photos. His professionalism shines through and we never hesitate to recommend him to all our couples!

• Lincoln, 68516 See on map