Sally Kolar Photography

Evans, GA View map

I started photographing about ten years ago after being a stay at home mom for many years. When my children graduated elementary school sadly I no longer could hang out at the elementary school. I went from volunteering teaching art programs to kids-which I must say I have always loved, to working fulltime at a photography studio. I love paint, sculpture, pottery, drawing. It is all awesome. My passion above all these has become photography. I dream of one day owning my own building and having a studio of my own. For years, I thought my path was to work for others and this year life changed-I became self employed. My goals and my career changed. Now I am a small business owner and I want to work for you.

I became a Certified Professional Photographer in the PPA this past year. I am three points away from becoming a Master Photographer. I hope to achieve this in the next year. I have won the Fuji Masterpiece and the Best Portrait of a Man in the State of Washington. I have also won the Best Unclassified Concept-Commercial Division-State of Washington, and the Charles Libby Award. I have prints in both the PPA Loan Collection Books and Showcase Book. I love to compete, it makes me a stronger photographer.

I support my profession financially, I am a member of the Professional Photographers of America-PPA, Professional Photographers of Georgia, Professional Photographers of Washington and the Professional Photographers of Texas and SEPPA-Southeastern Professional Photographers Association.

I am honest, hard working, and fair. I would love to work with you on any event large or small to help capture those special moments of your life. I hope you will call me.

~Sally

Chelsea Married on 04/05/2014
    Sally is such a joy to work with and captured so many precious moments at our wedding. She also did our engagement and bridal portrait sessions. We could not be more pleased! She is so talented and is such a sweet person. We feel lucky to have found her!
  • I
    Samantha Married on 05/03/2009
    Sally was amazing. the portraits are timeless as well as priceless. i cant wait to work with her again.

638 McKinnes Court Evans, 30809
Location of (Sally Kolar Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding