Bordeaux, FR FR 0031Z Map · Phone number

About RSPhoto

Hi !

I'm a french photographer and I live near Bordeaux.

I'm a photo-reporter, so I make a complete reportage of your wedding, from your preparation, to the dance floor. It allows me to have all your story, with all the details. I will not ask you to look at me, because I prefer to have the wedding day the most natural and authentic as possible. I don't use the flash (only during the night), because I use wide aperture lenses (f/1,4).

After your big day, I select and process the picture to give you the best quality, and the more personal work possible (it takes me 3 days). I prefer the color for this happy day, with great colors, and I give some black and white photographies for some moments.

I give you an internet website, to share with your family and friends. The website is private, iphone/ipad compatible, and stay open during one year.

After that, I give you a DVD, not copyrighted and in full size.

All this work is done by myself, so it will be comparable with the pictures you've seen on my website, my blog or my facebook page.

• Fortier Photographie
  • Sylvain Harrison Photography
  • Shevtsovy
ab4fd3f9eadd711e 1355082777763 PamJer001
ab4fd3f9eadd711e 1355082777763 PamJer001

RSPhoto FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files