Royal Empire Supreme Travels

PO Box 223, Sherwood, AR 72120 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Royal Empire Supreme Travels

Royal Empire Supreme Travels is a travel agent business based in Sherwood, Arkansas, which also serves the Little Rock area. This business was founded by Erica Whitmore with the goal of providing clients with comprehensive travel planning assistance. With a slogan of “you NAME it, We handle the REST,” couples can feel confident that all their travel needs will be taken care of in the most stress-free way possible.

Royal Empire Supreme Travels specializes in both destination wedding planning and honeymoon vacation packages. The team also has experience with and specializes in planning trips all over the world, including Africa, Asia, Scandinavia, the Dominican Republic, and more. Additionally, if you are interested in specific types of travel, like cruises or group travel, the team will help out with that as well. Other services that they can provide include emergency assistance and travel insurance.

Follow Royal Empire Supreme Travels on

Firepit

3 Reviews for Royal Empire Supreme Travels

Pat Johnson · Getting married on 10/29/2020

I love REST!!!!!!

I love how they give you multiple payment options to help you afford your trip

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Q

Erica · Getting married on 12/14/2019

WOWED by the Price

My wife and I was afraid that we wasn’t going to be able to pay for our honeymoon to Paris but then we meet Erica! She showed us how we could make our dreams a reality thank you!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Tiana

Tiana Landry · Married on 05/19/2018

By far the BEST!!!

Royal Empire Supreme Travels is the best decision I ever made. When I say all me and my husband had to do was pack and go that's all we had to do. Erica handled everything for us from the activities we would do to set up photoshoots to making sure our wedding was everything I wanted it to be and more. We had our wedding in Mexico and she even got us a free 3-night stay to come back on our anniversary. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. She also helped our guest travel at a low cost and allowed them to utilize a payment plan.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Royal Empire Supreme Travels FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Middle East, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Emergency Assistance, Travel Insurance