PO Box 223, Sherwood, AR 72120 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Deals 1

About Royal Empire Supreme Travels

Royal Empire Supreme Travels is a travel agent business based in Sherwood, Arkansas, which also serves the Little Rock area. This business was founded by Erica Whitmore with the goal of providing clients with comprehensive travel planning assistance. With a slogan of “you NAME it, We handle the REST,” couples can feel confident that all their travel needs will be taken care of in the most stress-free way possible.

Royal Empire Supreme Travels specializes in both destination wedding planning and honeymoon vacation packages. The team also has experience with and specializes in planning trips all over the world, including Africa, Asia, Scandinavia, the Dominican Republic, and more. Additionally, if you are interested in specific types of travel, like cruises or group travel, the team will help out with that as well. Other services that they can provide include emergency assistance and travel insurance.

Follow Royal Empire Supreme Travels on
Thailand
baja mexico from los angeles ca carnival inspiration feb 10 2020 feb 14 2020 mon fri 1 51 1021407 1565732235
Bangkok

1 User photo

• Vonda

Vonda DeGree · Getting married on 01/11/2021

The Happiest Beginning

As I planned my wedding I looked for a travel agent I found Royal Empire Supreme Travels I had no idea where I wanted to begin my loving memories Erica was truly an expert in wedding destinations . we ended up going to the caribbean Islands. everything she put together was amazing. this will be the most memorable honeymoon ever! thank you Erica Withmore for your great service! I will be recommending you to every bride I know !

Sent on 11/25/2019

Pat Johnson · Getting married on 10/29/2020

I love REST!!!!!!

I love how they give you multiple payment options to help you afford your trip

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Laurie

Laurie Taylor · Getting married on 03/06/2020

Excellent!

The agent that I worked with was very professional, she took her time to answer all of my questions and she didn't over talk me. I liked that she went above and beyond to make my wedding and honeymoon a dream come true. #HawaiiWedding #BoraBoraHoneymoon

Sent on 10/23/2019

Royal Empire Supreme Travels's reply:

Thank you Laurie! I am glad we were able to make all of your dreams come true. And we look forward to helping plan your future trips.

Royal Empire Supreme Travels FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Africa
    Pacific Islands
    Scandinavia
    South America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance
    Travel Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Royal Empire Supreme Travels 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• PO Box 223 Sherwood, AR, 72120 See on map
    5012048004 (Phone number)
    Location of (Royal Empire Supreme Travels)