Greenwood, NE, Greenwood, NE 68366 Map · Phone number

About Rouge Rustic Rentals

Located in Greenwood, Nebraska, Rouge Rustic Events is a one-stop-shop for wedding planning and wedding rentals. They offer a vast selection of custom items that can be rented as singular pieces or combined with other decor pieces to create the perfect wedding look. Their elegant pieces vary from farmhouse tables and industrial backdrops to centerpieces and other tasteful decorative items.

Rouge Rustic Events conducts pre-wedding consultations to discuss each couple’s rental and decor needs. There, clients will have the opportunity to view existing pieces in their inventory or collaborate with designers to create one-of-a-kind event designs. Rouge Rustic Events’ experienced staff will be on-hand from the beginning of the preparation process until the big day. Some of the specialty rental items they offer include rustic cross-back chairs, lounge furniture, chalkboard signs, display tables, candleholders, and more.

Other Services

Beyond fulfilling their customers’ wedding rental requirements, Rouge Rustic Events specializes in crafting on-trend floral arrangements. For couples looking for event design assistance, this team of wedding experts can also help them transform their visions into realities with offered planning services.

Follow Rouge Rustic Rentals on

proposal 1 51 1037929

1 Reviews for Rouge Rustic Rentals

Stefanie Mortensen · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Experience Ever!

If I could give more than five stars, I would in a heartbeat! I will never have the exact words to express how pleased I am with my experience with Rouge Rustic Rentals. First of all, they are seriously amazing to work with! Every question is answered kindly, thoroughly and in a timely fashion. They provide you with incredible advice throughout the planning process. Secondly, they have a huge selection of gorgeous country chic decor. I couldn't find the chairs I used anywhere, but here. Everything was perfect and amazing! Last but not least, they will seriously do whatever it takes to make you happy. Your wish is literally their command! I decided I wanted real flowers two weeks before my wedding and they made it happen! Let me tell you, they were gorgeous! They made, delivered and set up all of the decorations and the floral arrangements. They even folded my fancy napkins for me since I had not the slightest clue! They made my wedding planning experience so easy that I truly enjoyed myself. I got so many compliments on how beautiful everything was! My wedding was gorgeous and timeless due in large part to their beautiful decorations and floral expertise. It literally looked like a wedding out of Pinterest or a bridal magazine. A huge, genuine thank you to Jamicyn and crew for everything they did to make our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Rouge Rustic Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware