Moss Point, MS 39562 Map · Phone number

About Richard's DJ & Karaoke Services

Richard’s DJ & Karaoke Services provides most all of Mississppi & Alabama areas

With a full service DJ and Karaoke entertainment company...

I Host DJ/KJ Services for

Weddings,Receptions,Birthdays,PrivateParties,Anniversaries,Night Clubs,Company Events,Promotional Events or any venue that may require a DJ, music, karaoke or PA services,light show on request.

I am one of the most reliable and professional in the area.My pricing is very competitive and my equipment is state of the art Peavey,JBL,Shure Mics.

Please call or email me with any questions that you may have.

Getting Married ?

Ever wonder "what if my DJ canceled at last minute"? Is it really worth hiring a DJ for your once in a life time special occasion just because his rates were lower or maybe he was a friend of the family. I hope this is a question that will stick in your head when you meet and discuss your plans with your DJ/Master of Ceremony. Be sure to ask for a contract. It protects you as well as your DJ. I hear it all the time at the last minute or the last week "I need a DJ mine just backed out" It takes time to put a wedding together not just on the brides part but also the DJ/Master of Ceremony.So most professional DJ's will turn you away because they will not ruin there reputation because you took that chance.

At Richard's DJ and Karaoke Services I do supply a contract and a wedding planner. I will not send someone else to do what I am suppose to be doing, making sure that your day is special and a memorable one. I realize that your wedding day is the most important and memorable day of your life. This is why I feel that your DJ should not be the center of attention, but that he should provide the spotlight for you, the bride and groom. I will be with you from the planning stages through your wedding day. Let me make your wedding day one to remember and see to it that your guests are up and dancing. A wedding planner and contract will be given at our first meeting if you choose to use Richards DJ & Karaoke Services and I personally will be avaliable anytime day or night to answer any questions you may have. I will also provide sample list for song ideas for all the dances.Please read my reviews to see what brides are saying about my services.

Let me make your next event a "Memorable" experience.

2064238678286423466512214403542261544558n
me

43 Reviews for Richard's DJ & Karaoke Services

Trisha and Blake · Married on 03/09/2019

Outstanding

We hired Richard based on a referral. We couldn't be any happier with his expertise. He made our whole event one to remember. All of our friends and family are still talking about it. If you need a dj/MC Richard defintally is the one for you. We will continue to use him in the future and refer him to everyone we know. Thank you so much Richard for being out DJ!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Alicia · Married on 10/25/2014

I would strongly suggest Richard for someone's wedding or other event. He was beyond professional and worked with my last minute changes for the wedding. Not only are his prices very reasonably priced, he offers top notch DJ services. Actually he is a master of ceremony who truly made my wedding flow together smoothly. He will definitely be our DJ for any other event we have planned for the future. If you are looking for a DJ, look no further than Richard!

Sent on 10/26/2014

The New Mrs. · Married on 06/20/2014

Our DJ/MC was absolutely amazing!!!!! His level of professionalism was out of this world! Everything was coordinated from the beginning down to every step and detail of the reception, he even asked if we wanted to open the floor up to karaoke (which we declined). There were a few times when I could not decide on a song for certain events and he was extremely helpful and offered great advice and suggestions. We had a catholic wedding and wanted to make sure the reception music was "clean" and acceptable for all age groups and Richard blew us away. Every bride worries about guests not getting out on the dance floor.....thanks to Richard we didn't have that problem. Richard looks and sings just like Kenny Chesney, we knew he could entertain our guests if they weren't having fun. Richard did such a great job he didn't need to sing and entertain our guests. He accommodated our guest's requests for special songs, and we really appriciated his thoughtfulness. I will recommend Richard to anyone needing a DJ/MC and he will always be our "go to" guy for future events.

Thank you again Richard for all our special memories and good times!!!

Sent on 06/21/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• A Plan To Remember
    A Plan To Remember Wedding Planners

Richard is a joy to work with! He's professional, prepared and very interactive. As a wedding planner it's my job to create timelines and keep things on track when I am working with Richard he's on top of it and that makes all of our jobs easier!

• Moss Point, 39562 See on map