Reverend Dave Hilburn - Wedding Officiant is an ordained minister and wedding officiant in the greater Atlanta area. He works with couples of all kinds to turn a few simple words and the signing of papers into a true miracle. Reverend Dave is one of the most trusted wedding officiants, guaranteed to make your special day a day to remember.
Before becoming a minister, Reverend Hilburn was an Infantry officer in the United States Army, trained and commissioned at West Point. His life took many turns since September 11th, 2001, and while in search for himself he found that service to the precious souls around him was worth more than staying in the military or being a businessman 24/7. That search took him into Human Resources, being a stand-up comic, a classically trained Improv performer, and a chef. Now he practices as both a minister and practitioner of Unity Principles and faith.
Reverend Hilburn - Wedding Officiant has studied and is familiar with traditions and spiritual practices of many faiths. He welcomes all religions, interfaith and secular traditions in wedding ceremonies, and is happy to learn about your individual faiths and desires for the big day. Reverend Hilburn believes an organic “get to know you” process is the best for couples to decide how they want the ceremony performed, and will take in any special requests you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the typical price for your wedding services?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What services do you provide?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
In which states are you licensed?
What languages do you speak?
Do you have additional questions?
8 ReviewsWrite a review
3 User photos
Did the reviews win you over?
A Midsummer’s (Wedding) Dream – a more frugal approach to a traditional wedding tale without looking like an ass (with apologies to William Shakespeare).
Does this describe you?
- You don’t want to spend a fortune on an elaborate wedding (but instead put a down payment on a house, or enjoy a lengthy honeymoon vacation).
- Your time is limited to put a wedding together.
- Your family and friends are scattered everywhere.
- You don’t want to deal with “Crazy Uncle Jack”
- You still want a traditional wedding that is manageable.
From May 2nd through Thursday, September 1st, we will be offering
A Midsummer’s (Wedding) Dream.
Available in Cobb County, Cherokee County and North Fulton County
Monday through Thursday, 12:00 PM through 6:00 PM, we will come to you or meet you wherever you prefer for a wedding just as meaningful, unique and individual as you are.
What you receive
- Initial Video meeting for meeting you and fiancé’ to gather your requirements for your wedding and to determine your personality as a couple.
- The story of your relationship is captured and qualified to ensure it is used as part of the wedding ceremony
- Individualized crafted wedding ceremony script.
- Minimum of two rewrites (if needed) of your wedding ceremony – until you are satisfied with the intent and content
- Video rehearsal of the ceremony before the actual wedding date.
- Wedding License paperwork filed on your behalf.
- Assistance with potential name change paperwork
The cost for this service is $225.00 and is on a “first come, first served” basis.
Rev. Larry is the newest memeber of our team. He does a lot of the scheduling- which explains a lot. Larry was found in the gutter of the street on August 13th, 2020. He had been hit by a car and needed a job. He is pretty reliable. We just dont let him go to receptions as he has a way of hellping himslef to an open bar without being asked. Larry speaks fluent Spanish- which is great because nobody else here does.