Chaguanas, Trinidad, Arima, TT 00000 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Reshma Mohan Photography

We are a team of Photographers in Trinidad and Tobago who have been capturing Weddings for almost a decade.

I fell in love with the filmic medium while persuing my BA in Film Production at the University of the West Indies and since then, I've never stopped. I see everything through the eyes of the camera. Always shooting, always editing, always finding the beauty when no one else sees it.

What I love the most is when brides tell me they never knew they were so beautiful. My response will always be the same 'I wanted to show you how truly beautiful you really are". It's because of them I love what I do. They see flaws but I see perfection in its inperfection.

I love seeing the couples reaction to their photos. Moments they missed, moments they weren't privy to see and most of all moments they want to continue to live over and over again. For this privilege, I will forever be indepted to them.

Follow Reshma Mohan Photography on

adrian amy 194 copy edit 51 937705

1 Reviews for Reshma Mohan Photography

Sadira Nagessar · Married on 12/17/2017

Wonderful photographer, great eye

Reshma has a great spirit about her that makes you feel comfortable and relaxed in a very stressful event like a wedding. She was professional, accommodating, always pleasant and and her photos were stunning !!! My husband and I would recommend her unreservedly.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Reshma Mohan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Reshma Mohan Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Reshma Mohan Photography 2
    Free Engagement or Post Wedding Shoot

We will offer a Free Engagement or Post Wedding Shoot for any couple who books their Wedding with us.

Want to know the difference? An Engagement Shoot is a fun occasion that documents the couple's love and personality. A picture from this is used to provide a signing portrait for the couple on their wedding day.

However, in many cases a Post Wedding Shoot is sometimes required since Wedding are so fast paced that couples sometimes need to forego the portrait sessions. This is most common in Hindu Weddings for two reasons:
    i) The Ceremony is lengthy at approximately 4 hours
    ii) Customs require that the couple reach their destination before 6pm.

As such, we will offer either one to our couples.

• Chaguanas, Trinidad Arima, Trinidad and Tobago, 00000 See on map
    18687550914 (Other Phone Number)
    18687550914 (Fax Number)