Renaissance Rentals

Baltimore, MD View map Visit website

Renaissance Rentals is a Baltimore, Maryland-based wedding and event rental company. These experts are specialists in providing a decorative element to special occasions. Shaun Felder, the owner of the business, is a collector of eclectic items and a lover of all things matrimony. She and her team can’t wait to assist you with transforming your venue into an eye-catching and unforgettable setting.

Though Renaissance Rentals is widely known for its vintage selections, you will find options in a range of styles to better suit your vision. From upholstered furniture to one-of-a-kind decor, if it’s the details you’re looking for, Renaissance Rentals has you covered. Shaun and co will gladly have your rentals delivered to the wedding venue for your convenience and total peace of mind.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery

What event items are available?

Chair Covers
Chairs
Dance Floor
Decor
Lounge Furniture
Tables
Vases

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Laney Married on 06/25/2022

Top notch rental

I hired Renaissance rentals at the last minute for my wedding. They responded immediately and provided great customer service. They also had so many nice options to chose from for wedding decor and vintage furniture. They said they were a small company but the process was top tier from proposal, invoice processing and delivery. The options I selected made my wedding stunning. I highly recommend them for your wedding and events.

Renaissance Rentals's reply:

Thank you kindly. We aim for not only vintage and gorgeous pieces but we want our client experience to match the quality of our pieces. We are so glad we made the process fulfilling to your standards.
    Aimee Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing stunning beautiful and more

I worked with Renaissance Rentals for my wedding and they were amazing. From the first moment I reached out to picking out decor and furniture. Their pieces really added the finishing touches to our wedding and made it stunning.

Renaissance Rentals's reply:

Thank you kindly we truly pride ourselves on fulfilling clients expectations and to ensure our pieces stand out and are unique.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Renaissance Rentals 1
Discount

Military & Veteran Discount

Please contact Renaissance Rentals to take advantage of this deal!!!

Baltimore, Maryland Baltimore, MD, 21209
Location of (Renaissance Rentals)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding