8428 Strasbourg Court, Knoxville, TN 37923 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Regal Carriages

How would you like to be slightly different on your special occasion?

Well, Regal Carriages offers you the choice of 3 cars, all English, all right hand drives! I have a 1956 London Taxi Cab, a 1957 Bentley and a 1959 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud. They are a piece of British history, cars like these will never be built again in this style. For 12 years, I have driven hundreds of couples to and from their wedding and reception. Sure, you can drive away in a limousine, but seriously, does it have the elegance of my vehicles?

Whats even nicer, the owner of Regal Carriages is an Englishman and can drive for you. It's just an added touch that couples really enjoy. Obviously, there are only so many bookings i can take on a weekend, so if you're in the stages of planning your big day, call or email your inquiry early, i'd hate to disappoint you!

Please take a minute to read my reviews!

Follow Regal Carriages on

23 Reviews for Regal Carriages

1 User photo

• Vicki

Vicki Caracostis · Married on 11/10/2019

Special touch for bride and groom

I'm so happy I hired Regal Carriages for my wedding! It just really added such a special touch. Steve picked us up from our church ceremony in his Rolls Royce, it was a nice time for my new hubs and I to spend a few minutes alone before going to the reception. Then David picked us up in the Bentley after our grand exit at our reception to take us back to the hotel, it was so fun! Make a little splurge on yourselves on this one, it's totally worth it!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/04/2019

Engagement photos

We used Steve for our engagement photos! Everything was so perfect, he was on time and the Bentley was super clean! Our pics couldn’t have been complete without Steve’s services! He’s seriously the best around!! Book him!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Award

Regal Carriages FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet?
    Classic Car
    Sedan
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide?
    Round Trip
    One-Way Trip
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season?
    2 Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with?
    Bottled Water / Ice
    Wedding Signage

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Regal Carriages 1
    Photos With The Car
    If you are getting married in the Knoxville area, I am offering to bring one of my cars up to your venue, leave you & your photographer alone for an hour, So he or she can capture some beautiful images of you. My fee for this is normally $150.00, but if you reserve a date in the months of April & May, i will discount the price by $50.00

• 8428 Strasbourg Court Knoxville, Tennessee, 37923 See on map
    865-344-2885 (Phone number)
    Location of (Regal Carriages)