Reflections by Paul L. Chokota

510 Outlet Mall Blvd St Augustine Florida, Kansas City, MO 32092 Map · Phone number

About Reflections by Paul L. Chokota

I have over 35 years experience in this industry. I use the highest resolution DSLR camera available I am globally published and have worked with over 2000 celebrities in my career. I will do the best job covering YOUR event.

VQ9A5904
On top of the world
VQ9A5904

6 Reviews for Reflections by Paul L. Chokota

Liz/Nate · Married on 10/25/2014

I am trying to think about a way to put this review in here to give you an idea how how Paul'Luc is as a person as well as a photographer. First and foremost, he is in the Jacksonville/St. Augustine Florida area and takes some awesome wedding pictures. Really, that about sums it up. Oh, and a super cool dude as well. Totally easy to get along with and he really knows how to make taking pictures fun.

He and his fiance, Angela, took our wedding and engagement photos and honestly, we could not have chosen better photographers. And for the price?! You wont get a better deal for all that you get with Paul and Angela. All I know is is that we are very fortunate to meet them. Do yourself a favor and call these two. You'll not only get great photos, but you'll meet some great people and make some great friends as well.

Oh and just so you know, it's been almost 3 weeks since our wedding and people are still talking about how much they liked our photographers. How often does that happen?? Trust me, call Paul'Luc!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2009

He was amazing and his work was awesome!!

Sent on 10/26/2009

Anne · Married on 06/30/2007

Paul was my sisters photographer for her wedding and it was a fantastic experience! His flamboyant nature, passion for capturing the emotion, attention to our wishes and professionalism made for a truly once in a lifetime experience.
    He was a pleasure to work with, and really paid attention to the family's wishes for the day. He even stayed for the whole reception so we didn't have to rely on disposables!
    Although he is not for everyone, he did negotiate the cost when we asked him about it, and even provided her with a cd of all the images.
    I would definitely recommend him to all of you, for all your events.

Sent on 02/15/2008

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• 510 Outlet Mall Blvd St Augustine Florida Kansas City, Missouri, 32092 See on map
    8165202957 (Phone number)