Redmiles Productions

• Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Redmiles Productions

My name is Nichole Redmiles and I've been filming events/weddings since 2014. I went to school for Video Production and earned my degree in 2015. I stared Redmiles Productions after graduation. I've filmed weddings/engagements, dance shows, class reunions, church services, commercials, and acting scene work/acting reels. I love capturing people's memories and making them come to live through video.

For weddings I offer the following packages:

Highlight Video: 3 to 5 minutes

Short Story Video: 15 to 20 minutes

Feature Length: 30 to 50 minutes

Each of these videos will be delivered on a flash drive and be available for online download. My cost is not determined by the length of filming, but by the time spent editing. I prefer to film for the whole day, but will work with each couple to meet their event. All of my packages come with a 2 camera set-up, 1 videographer, and recorded audio during the ceremony and speeches. Other services and options can be added at an extra charge.

When I'm not filming for Redmiles Productions I work as a Producer for Media World and assist on location film production for television features. In my free time, I am also currently writing/directing a upcoming web series called Find Ur Pack.

My favorite thing about this job is hearing people's stories. I love to learn how people met or the back story of someone's company. Talking to clients and learning what it is they are passionate about or what makes them special, really inspires me to produce good work.

Feel free to email me for a quote: redmilesproductions at gmail.com or visit my website www.nicholeredmiles.com

Follow Redmiles Productions on

• Videos 3

3 Reviews for Redmiles Productions

Megan Smith · Married on 11/17/2018

Great Wedding Video!

Nichole filmed my wedding and the video was everything I could have asked for! She was very supportive and captured my husband and my personality perfectly!

Melani Renee · Married on 01/02/2018

Awesome experience!

Nichole is punctual, charismatic, responsible and charming! She's everything you'd want from someone filming such a special day in your life. She filmed my engagement and will be filming my wedding. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Redmiles Productions Pricing

Redmiles Productions Price Rates

Redmiles Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Save The Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive