123 Main Street, Augusta, GA 30907 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Real Art by Debbie

Hello!

My name is Debbie Savage Real. I am a live wedding artist, and I'm so happy that you're here! The wedding day can feel like a blur, therefore my original artwork will preserve your wedding day with a unique reflection of who you are as a couple. A beautiful art piece will grace your home for generations to come!

My live artistry offers an aspect of entertainment that will keep your guests amused for hours on end - even the littlest guests who I bring art supplies for so they can join in on the fun, too! First, I will work with you at some point before the ceremony for you to choose your special scene to be painted during the reception for your guests to enjoy. On the day of, I arrive several hours early to paint the background. And then during the reception, I paint you and your chosen scene.

Art has always been a passion for me since childhood, but before I began solely focusing on my art, I worked in dentistry for many years. Funnily enough, I found that it required so much creativity and was very artistic! Over the years, my eye for detail in dentistry began to inspire me to express my desire to find my own artistic style, which now consists of acrylic, contemporary and realism.

Since then, I have found that artwork is part of a personal ministry for me. This gift has not only taken me to participate in art lessons and art shows across the country (and the world!), but I love donating art pieces to local charities, and painting angels to give to those who are going through difficult times, too.

While I enjoy creating all types of work, weddings are my favorite though. I find providing live painting experiences to be enjoyable and entertaining, and the more people who approach me and watch, the better! I find it relaxes me. And the music, the dancing, the atmosphere - it's so electric! With all the excitement and joy that is happening, I'm able to express that on my canvas, and I'm able to bring what's happening on your special day into your unique and custom painting.

I'm based in Augusta, Georgia, and am available for travel, so please inquire to see how we can make something work for you. Also, please be sure to check out my Instagram and Pinterest pages (website coming soon!) to see more of my art from what you see here.

I happily look forward to having the opportunity to paint your wedding!

With Joy,

image0 51 1741549 159076959740179

2 Reviews for Real Art by Debbie

• William

William Daughtry · Married on 12/10/2019

Worth every penny! Unique in Style!

I'm a man of few words but could not allow this opportunity to pass by to let the world know of my experience with Real Art. In October of 2019, I married the love of my life and soulmate. The day began with what seemed like a million things still left to still do along with my constant thoughts of how my Bride-to-be was doing while she and I were separated until the ceremony. The entire day went by like a blur but there was one moment that I have etched in my heart forever. That moment was when I grabbed ahold of her soft hands and looked deep into her beautiful hazel eyes and said, "I do" from my soul. While I thought I would only remember that moment from raw emotion and memory, I learned later while at our wedding reception that Real Art had captured that exact moment with the stroke of her paint brush! I was astonished, emotionally moved to tears and as a man on my wedding day, cried all over again when I saw her finished product. Her work is purely God given talent. Unique in style and refreshing to the eyes and heart. What was even more impressive was that she seemed to not be bothered by the festive music and constant onlookers who hovered over her shoulder as they watched in amazement as she brought to life, in a painting what they all witnessed just hours prior. Debbie Real is a true gift to any Groom and Bride and I wholeheartedly endorse Real Art. A live painting gift is one that will forever, and I mean forever be worth your investment!

Sent on 06/01/2020

Real Art by Debbie's reply:

Thank you , William it was truly a blessing to be a part of such an amazing wedding!
    Joyfully
    Debbie

Real Art by Debbie FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
  • What services do you provide?
    Design
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    2-3 Weeks

• 123 Main Street Augusta, GA, 30907 See on map
    (706) 495-2357 (Phone number)
    Location of (Real Art by Debbie)