photo rc

Lawrenceville, GA View map
$2,899 Most Popular Price

$2,899 Most Popular Price

Photo RC is a wedding photography company located in Atlanta. Owner RC has over 17 years of wedding photography experience and loves to creatively document each couple’s wedding day and every emotion that comes with it. With a professional studio team that handles everything from design to production, Photo RC will provide you with beautiful images of your wedding day that you can cherish for a lifetime!

Photo RC offers many services to capture every special memory of your wedding day. These photography services include:

• One event per day
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash-the-dress shoot

Other Services
Photo RC also offers many ways to preserve and display your wedding memories. These photography items include:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Thank-you cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1999.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2899

Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Matted Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

• User1502049 2+ years ago
    Awesome, awesome, awesome. Raoul is pleasant, professional , prompt and just the best person you would want to work with during the stressful time of planning a wedding. My pictures are so great that they capture more of my wedding than the actual video. I have not recieved my album as yet ( because I am having difficuly choosing my pictures; they are all so beautiful) but when I do I will certainly let you all know how it is. I would definitely recommend RC Photograhpy to everyone planning an event.
    Diondra Married on 04/27/2013
    Booking RC Photography was one of the best decisions made for our wedding. My wedding was held at Chateau Elan Winery & Resort and Raul was my photographer. First of all Raul is great at what he does and he made us feel comfortable about everything. Raul is very experienced and offered great tips to us about our upcoming wedding. The engagement session was a success and it made us super excited about the actual wedding day. On the actual wedding day Raul showed up early and he got some excellent shots of us and the wedding party. He felt like family and everyone loved him. He provided us with a Guest Sign In book that consisted of photos from our engagement session and it was beautiful!! All of our guests loved it as they haven't seen anything like it. He also provided us with a 16x20 Photograph of us on an easel that was on display at our ceremony and cocktail hour. I have not seen the wedding photographs yet, but I know they will be breathtaking. The selection of wedding books are amazing and I can't wait for ours!!!
    Audrey Married on 12/07/2009
    Raul did a wonderful job. He gave me amazing pictures, a beautiful album and incredible slide show. Thank you so much.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

2446 Suwanee Pointe Dr Lawrenceville, GA, 30043
Location of (photo rc)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding