Oxford, GB GB 0030Z Map · Phone number
Package Price $500
  • Photos

About Rays and Roses Events

I am an Oxfordshire-based, 1st class (honours) graduate in Management and Marketing from the University of London (2017) and a shameless and hopeless romantic.

I am a Freelance Marketing Consultant and Event & Wedding Planner.

I understand that everyday life can be full of commitments and work that can distract and overwhelm you. This pressure can halt your ability to get everything you want for your big day, at the price and quality you deserve.

My official title is assistant to creating lasting memories, but I am so much more than that. I understand and treasure individuality, I listen and I aim to create events that do not follow trends, but encompass your character, story and personality.

I believe in the authentic, the breathtaking, the meaningful and I live for the romance and the love. It is at the core of me.

Follow Rays and Roses Events on