This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2023

Raven Simone is a New Providence-based freelance makeup artist specializing in beautiful natural makeup for clients of all skin tones. Raven’s passion and natural talent for makeup was discovered in 2015 whilst working in the beauty industry. Her relaxed yet professional demeanor forged many successful creative relationships, which enabled her to gain valuable experience and develop a polished set of skills that make her an asset to any project. A self-confessed perfectionist.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$180

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$130

$130

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

100% Recommended by couples

D
Dilara U. Married on 11/11/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Fierce, fabulous makeup that endured the summer Bahamian heat

Raven was extremely professional and timely. I had some ideas of what I wanted but not exactly. We were taking engagement photos on the beach on the heat. I knew I needed the makeup to last. She did a phenomenal job. The makeup turned out beautifully and lasted all day. I would highly recommend her. She was communicative, professional, kind, and talented. She took care in application and used wonderful products.
R
Riley Married on 06/17/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Excellent! Raven was very punctual and made me and my daughters )bridesmaids) feel and look beautiful!

Raven was amazing!!!!!! Highly recommend her!!
Savanna Dunn
Savanna D. Married on 06/10/2023

The best of the best

I don’t even know how to start this review. When talking about Raven, it’s impossible to put into words how amazing her and her work are. I bought the biggest package because our wedding was in the middle of June and I wanted her to be there for touch ups after the ceremony. In that package you get to have your trial makeup done for engagement photos or whatever but since I didn’t like in Nassau I asked if I could do it for our rehearsal dinner. Raven was happy to oblige. Our rehearsal was in Atlantis and the VP of the USA happened to be at that hotel which made her getting to our room a total hassle. I completely expected her to have to cancel but she did not. Instead she parked a mile away and walked to us. She made me feel so confident and beautiful for Borge the dinner and our wedding. The day of my wedding I work up feeling like garbage. I was a little bit under the weather and mixed with my nerves I could barely function. She had me take a break and gave me a pep talk. She assured me all would be okay. She took time to make me feel seen and heard and not feel ridiculous. She truly cares about her clients and it shows. I would recommend her to anyone coming to the Bahamas for ANY event. She’s amazing and I must have at any wedding or event. I plan to use Ravens services any time I’m in the Bahamas. Even for a date night. I love her and I’m happy to call her a new friend. Get on her books, she’s the best rhe Bahamas has to offer. We love you Raven. Thank you!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Other vendors in Bahamas for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours