RAD Beauty

Scranton, PA View map Visit website

RAD Beauty is an on-site makeup business operating out of Scranton, PA. Owner and lead stylist Rebecca works collaboratively with her clients in order to enhance their natural beauty. Her goal is to leave you feeling radiant as you walk down the aisle to your beloved on your joyous wedding day.

Since 2015, Rebecca has continued to create flawless looks with a professional team by her side. RAD Beauty strives to produce swift makeup applications and use professional techniques to create the wedding look of their clients’ dreams. By combining these visions with their expertise, this team can create a one-of-a-kind look that flawlessly showcases their clients’ natural beauty.

RAD Beauty offers a variety of services for a range of styles and budget requirements. Before the big day, the team provides trials for couples to make sure everything is perfect on their wedding day. Every client is different and for this reason, these artists take the time to get to know each one and understand what works for them. Some additional services available include eyelash extensions, brow, and lash tinting, airbrush spray tanning, and cosmetic tattooing.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$35

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

• Holly
    Holly S. Married on 12/31/2021

Best day ever

Rebecca made my wedding look flawless! From my spray tan to my makeup, I highly recommend.
    Krystal C. Married on 12/27/2021

Wonderful Experience

Rebecca was wonderful! I was a last minute bride and Rebecca was able to accommodate me into her schedule which was greatly appreciated. She did hair and makeup for me (bride), MOB and MOG. She arrived on schedule and did a wonderful job. I'm currently pregnant and experiencing some unwanted blemishes on my chest/back and she went above and beyond to help me cover them up (they were unnoticeable), what was huge for me. She is very easy to get along with. Our hair and makeup remained in place and perfect condition for the remainder of the day. Thank you again !!!!!
  • Casey
    Casey M. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely incredible!

I had the best experience working with Rebecca! When my original vendor fell through 3 weeks before my wedding, which had impacted Rebecca as an artist as well, she was extremely flexible and kind to work with me to book a new contract with her and be there for me on my wedding day. She was responsive every step of the way, and she and her team were incredible to work with. We had 12 of us getting hair and makeup done and the whole team was so efficient and quick, as well as funny and kind. Everyone looked amazing, and I have never felt so beautiful with the hair and makeup Rebecca did for me. She even made all the girls little bags for the day with tissues, backup lipstick swatches, and more which was such a nice touch. I could not recommend Rebecca and RAD Beauty more, both on a professional and personal basis!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

RAD Beauty 1
Discount

Bridal trials are discounted $25 per service for brides who have booked!

Team

Rebecca Daletto
Rebecca Daletto
Owner

Hi! I'm Rebecca. I own RAD Beauty in Scranton pa. I have been in the bridal industry since 2015 when I was in beauty school and found my love for updos and makeup.

I am available for travel as well as wedding parties in my salon.

I specialize in airbush makeup and bridal hair. Additionally I offer brow and lash services and spray tanning in my salon!

627 Larch Street Scranton, PA, 18509
Location of (RAD Beauty)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding