1001 Village Park Drive, Suite 107, Greensboro, GA 30642 Map · Phone number

About Lake Oconee Congregation Chai

Rabbi Dr. Ronald Gerson enjoys officiating for all types of weddings.

Of course, as an ordained Rabbi for over thirty-five years, he has all the expertise for your Jewish wedding.

Furthermore, he has long experience in performing interfaith ceremonies. If you so wish, he is happy to officiate with Christian ministers, and in any place.

In addition, Rabbi Dr. Gerson does many nondenominational and civil (non-religious) ceremonies, in which the bride and groom can be of any faith, or not religious.

For all these ceremonies, he has an extensive collection of materials, and will work with you as often as you like to customize the ceremony to your needs.

He serves the entire Atlanta, Georgia; Athens, Georgia; and Georgia State areas. He will also travel to wedding locations beyond.

In preparation for the wedding, he will meet with you at a convenient place and times.

• When I Say I Do
  • Rev Nathan DeMay
  • Reverend Deanna D. Lancaster
  • Secular Moments

4 Reviews for Lake Oconee Congregation Chai

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2017

Rabbi Gerson was absolutely amazing! He provided a Jewish ceremony for my husband and I (my husband and his family are Catholic). He explained everything that was going on, he provided a great mix of humor and seriousness. The ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Jamie · Married on 06/15/2013

Rabbi Ronald Gerson is such a sweet man. He and his wife drove all the way from Athens, Ga to St. Simons. Although I am a Christian, my husband is Jewish. We decided to have a Jewish Ceremony. Rabbi Gerson made a special effort to really get to know us and our families. During the ceremony he included our daughter and members of our families, and connected the two faiths perfectly. He even helped me practice Hebrew! During the rehearsal and throughout the wedding day, Rabbi Gerson really connected with our family and friends. He even loves Widespread panic, which is a major plus in my book! These special touches really made our wedding experience that much more memorable. I would highly recommend using Rabbi Gerson!

Sent on 07/28/2013
  • csnlo

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2009

We were so lucky to have him apart of our wedding. He made sure to make it special for us and that he did. Although we only knew him for 6 months he held the ceremony like we had known him for years. Also he is a GEORGIA BULLDOG which was great for us to. He is a very sweet and caring person! Thank you very much Dr Gerson!!

Sent on 12/02/2009

Lake Oconee Congregation Chai FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Jewish
    No Denomination

• 1001 Village Park Drive, Suite 107 Greensboro, GA, 30642 See on map
    Location of (Lake Oconee Congregation Chai)