5805 State Bridge Rd G430, Duluth, GA 30097 Map · Phone number

About R.A.G.artistry

My name is Rachael Ann Gliebe. I specialize in wedding and engagement photography. I know just how important it is to capture "that perfect moment." Along with quality photos, my goal is that you have a wonderful experience! Photography is my passion, I don't just enjoy it, I LOVE IT! I have been into photography for well over 10 years and have had the opportunity to professionally capture loved ones for over 7 years. I currently am working hard towards receiving my Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts with my major being Photographic Imaging. I am originally from Portland Oregon and travel there often to capture Wedding Events, but am located in Atlanta Georgia. I am always up for destintion weddings and have previously done weddings in New York, Oregon, Hawaii, California, Florida, Illinios, Washington, and of course all over Georgia. In case you where wondering...YES I love destination weddings!

• Team 35mm Photography
b6f9070478c7f031 1349530309548 artistry09
GLIEBE201206299688

6 Reviews for R.A.G.artistry

Dahlena · Married on 09/20/2013

Rachael was amazing to work with! We had our engagement session with her yesterday and she went out of her way to help bring my vision to life all the way down to setting me up with the best hair and makeup team in Atlanta! She's got the creativity and professionalism that you want in a photographer!

Sent on 03/31/2013

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/04/2013

Rachael was a phenomenal wedding photographer! She went above and beyond before the wedding; always responding to emails quickly, answering all my questions, coming to meet me at the venue/ our outside photo location to scout good angles and areas to shoot in. She provided tons of great ideas and really listened to what we wanted.
    R.A.G. Artistry really went above and beyond for us - especially the day of our wedding (which was scheduled to be outside, along with our pre-wedding photos) it rained ALL day!! I called her 2 days prior to the wedding freaking out because of the forecast and she assured me we'd find a great inside venue to do our photos. She was able to find us an amazing indoor location with less than 48 hours notice! I don't even know where I would have began looking if she hadn't stepped in and found the location.
    Beside Rachael's amazing customer service, the photos she captured were breathtaking ! We've had friends/family and even some strangers comment that our photos that they look like modeling photos because they are that perfect! Rachael and her team were so much fun to work with on the day of the wedding :) we're so happy to have had such an person be apart of our wedding day. It was a real pleasure working with Rachael, and I highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 05/24/2013

R.A.G.artistry's reply:

Awe Katie! You totally just made my day 10 times better!!!! Thank you so much for your sweet words:)

Julie · Married on 04/21/2012

More than we could have hoped for! Rachael and her team are top-notch. Friendly, professional, they know their stuff! You are in good hands choosing them for your event and won't have any worries on your big day! Our pictures are beautiful, we are looking forward to sharing them with our family and friends for years to come!

Sent on 05/09/2012

R.A.G.artistry FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services
    EuroAndy Events Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

Absolutely amazing photography. We have had our own photos take by Rachel and she has an amazing eye for capturing things. The colors are stunning, the preparation is fantastic and she attention to details is out of this world. Cannot say enough good things about her.

• Elite Audio Visual Solutions
    Elite Audio Visual Solutions Wedding DJs

Have worked with R.A.G Artistry and they are very professional and knowledgeable in the photography world. Their work is Amazing!

• 5805 State Bridge Rd G430 Duluth, 30097 See on map