4 NE 10 street #201, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 Map · Phone number

About Prince TownCar & Limousine

Prince towncar & Transportation Service has been providing exceptional airport Transportation & taxi service to the entire state area since 2005 under affordable airport Transportation & taxi. For all this many years, we have been providing ground transportation solutions for clients from all over the world who want a dependable, comfortable and affordable transportation to their destination. Since we are not the largest limosine service company in the city (and don't intend to be), we are able to offer a personal touch at a competitive price. Every account we earn is our largest and most important account for us. In order to better serve you, our courteous, friendly staff is available 24 hours per day, seven days a week. They will work with you in developing the most efficient approach, tailored to your chauffeur transportation needs. Prince towncar & Transportation service is reputed the world over for adhering to safety rules and regulations. Our dot on services for airport pick-up and drops has earned us flattering referrals from all our clients. In the airport transportation segment, our staff even provides you with minute by minute updates on all airline schedules - arrivals, departures and delays. Getting a reliable towncar & Transportation in oklahoma city and edmond has never been this easy. With Prince Towncar & Transportation Service, we can make your luxury transportation dreams come true. Our luxury fleet will accommodate all taste. We are professional in our manner; we take our business very seriously. Our drivers are trained to provide the best service in order to make your ride a pleasant experience. We cater to all events; weddings, bachelor/bachelorette parties, airport transportation and transfers, proms and intimate affairs. At Prince Towncar & Transportation Service , we pride ourselves on our high level of service. If you've been searching for an edmond or okc transportation or an airport limo just contact us today by calling 405-595-0227 or by filling out our online contact form. We try to accommodate all of our customers' needs, even on short notice. We're confident you'll be pleased with the prompt, courteous and safe service we provide. HOME

AtowncarLpicsay
exttowncarwt

4 Reviews for Prince TownCar & Limousine

• striker82

Jason · Married on 08/29/2009

It was great. We had the Excursion stretched limo. It was big enough that we could do what ever we wanted and then fit about 20 people comfortable. The driver was great and got us were we wanted to go with no trouble.

Sent on 09/23/2009

Leslie · Married on 08/22/2009

Paris Limousine was a great company to work with for my wedding. My wedding was in Enid, OK and I had Paris come to Enid and drive my wedding party to their destinations all day and then take my husband and I back to OKC after the reception. I never once had to go over the details with the driver. He got everyone to their destinations on time with no problem. I really appreciate how flexible and professional they were with my complicated situation.

Sent on 02/03/2010

Julie · Married on 06/18/2011

Great! Quality limos, drivers and party bus. We left the church in style. Their drivers helped load and unload presents and were so kind!

Sent on 07/19/2011