West Jones Street, Savannah, GA 31401 Map · Phone number

About Pretty Vintage Event Rentals

Pretty Vintage is an event rental boutique located in the heart of Savannah, GA . We have used our design expertise to a bring one of a kind collection of upscale vintage treasures to Savannah. Some items have been restored to their original grandeur, while others have been reclaimed. No matter what you choose, all of our vintage items are hand picked and will add vintage style to your next event! Please have a look around to see samples of our inventory and be sure to check in to see the rest of our merchandise that we'll be adding throughout the summer. Our items will make your wedding, bridal shower or special event unlike any other. All Pretty Vintage are available to clients in Savannah, GA, Hilton Head, SC and all surrounding areas. We carry an assortment of everything and are always adding to our collections. If there's something specific that you are searching for, please drop us a note and we will let you know if we have it or we can find it for you!

savannah ga wedding ceremony seating rental compan
prettyvintagelogofinal
mismatched china rentals savannah ga
Pretty Vintage Event Rentals
forsyth park fountain wedding ceremony pews pretty
Pretty Vintage Event Rentals
pretty vintage wedding rentals in savannah ga milk
Pretty Vintage Event Rentals
bird cage card holder available through pretty vin
Pretty Vintage Event Rentals
beautiful pink and gold china rental accessories p
savannah ga wedding ceremony seating rental compan
prettyvintagelogofinal
mismatched china rentals savannah ga

5 Reviews for Pretty Vintage Event Rentals

Leslie · Married on 03/25/2018

Mine was a destination wedding and relied heavily upon the internet and the aid of Pretty Vintage Rentals. Nikki who I worked with was simply amazing! She listened to my ideas and made suggestions. Not to up sale but to truly make my wedding day spectactura. They have high quality pieces and I never wondered for a minute if things would go ok. She also did my flowers and they were georgous. I could go on and on but I wouldn't go any other place! They are the best!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 10/20/2017

Pretty Vintage supplied beautiful vintage benches for our wedding ceremony in Wormsloe. They delivered and picked up the benches right on time and set them up exactly as we wanted. They were the perfect addition for our ceremony. Thank you, Nikki and Pretty Vintage for helping to make our day so perfect!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

I absolutely loved working with Debbie at Pretty Vintage Rentals! I wanted my wedding to have an eclectic, vintage feel with colorful goblets and furniture and their selection was perfect. She helped guide my choices and always made me feel excited about the vision we were creating. I would rent from them again in a heartbeat! Thank you!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Pretty Vintage Event Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Chairs, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• West Jones Street Savannah, 31401 See on map