3271 Highway 100, Villa Ridge, MO 63089 Map · Phone number

About Presidential Limousines

St. Louis's true high end, full service, limousine company. We feature an 8 passenger Camaro stretch limousines, a 14 passenger Suburban limo, an 18 passenger Hummer limo and Limo buses ranging from 20 passengers to 34 passengers. Family Owned.

Follow Presidential Limousines on

presidential limos log
hummer sunset

9 Reviews for Presidential Limousines

Becky · Married on 06/25/2016

Our driver was prompt and knowledgeable of the area. She got us to all our locations on time and without any problems. I would definitely recommend them to any brides-to-be

Sent on 07/05/2016
  • User5204009 · 2+ years ago

I highly recommend this company; from the great customer service and affordable price to the cleanliness of the vehicle all the way to the amazing hospitality of the chauffeur, everything was absolutely perfect!

I recently planned a bachelorette party for a very close friend; this is the text I received from her the morning after: "I had an absolute BLAST last night. Thank you beyond thank you for hosting such a great night!! The bus ("The Highroller" 24-26 passengers) was beautiful, inside and out! I hope you had as much fun as the rest of the girls and I did!"

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Presidential Limousines for helping me make this Bride-To-Be's night unforgettable!

Sent on 06/24/2015
  • User4172069 · 2+ years ago

I loved the limo driver and the limo that I had for my batchelorette party! So professional, clean, and most of all fun! The night went perfectly and I could not have been happier with Presidental Limos!

Sent on 04/11/2015

Presidential Limousines FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach
  • Schedule permitting, which of the following driving services do you provide? Round Trip, Multi-Locations
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 4+ Hours
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bottled Water / Ice, Red Carpet Service

• TKO DJs
    TKO DJs Wedding DJs

Clean limos, professional service, and a smooth ride. Make Presidential your only call for your wedding limo needs.

• 3271 Highway 100 Villa Ridge, 63089 See on map