Platinum Ride Limousines

Phoenix, AZ View map

We are a family run business it's just me (Joey) and my brother Frank. We've been in the business for 16 years and have an outstanding reputation. I want you to know, its important to us to do a great job for you. We have limos and buses custom tailored specifically for weddings. Most of the thousands of weddings we have been a part of started off thinking they didt really need a limo for their wedding, or that it simply did not fit into the budget. After making it happen, we get rave reviews from brides saying "I can't imagine what it would have been like if we didn't have (the limo)."

It truly takes the pressure off getting the important people where they need to go. You can read more about who we are and what we do by clicking here http://www.rideprlimo.com/about/

Amanda Married on 04/28/2018
    Platinum Ride Limousines was so wonderful to work with! The planning and scheduling was extremely simple and the driver was very accommodating and friendly. My fiance and I both reserved limos for our bridal parties and we couldn't have been happier with the service. We are so thankful to Platinum Ride Limousines for providing us with fun and reliable transportation on our special day!
  • User1978837 2+ years ago
    Hey Joey,

Want to say thank you. Our Event went off without a hitch and the “G6” party bus and your driver were a big part of that. The driver was professional and handled our multi-stop itinerary perfectly which allowed us to sit back and enjoy ourselves without a second thought to the schedule. The bus was clean and the on board coolers were more than large enough to accommodate our drinks. The “G6” is very spacious, easily and comfortably accommodating our group of 23. The reservation process and communication were excellent. I will highly recommend Platinum Ride Limousines to colleagues, friends, and family.

Dave
  • User1748185 2+ years ago
    Wonderful experience! Great service! Thanks you so much for your help.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

Platinum Ride Limousines Price Rates

4639 East Osborn Road Phoenix, 85018
Location of (Platinum Ride Limousines)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding