Pine & Cactus

Phoenix, Arizona View map

2021: CLOSED

A paper atelier specializing in custom designed invitations, paper goods and stationery. Based out of Phoenix, with roots in Seattle, Pine & Cactus loves to tell a story through paper. Receiving mail is such a simple joy and even better that it's for a memorable event like a wedding, bachelorette bash, shower, or birthday.

I love to create paper goods that bring to life your unique vision. I mean really, who wants to be typical? And I want to work with you because I bet you're pretty awesome. Whether it's a custom emblem or artwork for digital printing, classic letterpress or hand lettered envelopes I love to work projects that call for attention to detail and a little handmade love.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

Jaclyn N. Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing, easy, gorgeous result!

Working with Amanda at Pine and Cactus was stress free, seamless, and the finished product was gorgeous. I truly valued Amanda's creative eye and experience; she took the initial ideas and design I was looking for and completely ran with it far exceeding my expectations. In the beginning I did not anticipate the extent to which I would appreciate the little details, by the end of my time working with Amanda I realized all of her ideas, even the smallest details that she suggested pulled everything together. We received so many compliments on how beautiful our invitations, programs, and thank you notes were and that is all thanks to Amanda. She made my vision for my wedding come to life in every little detail. I cannot thank her or recommend her enough!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful, simply elegant stationary

Amanda was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. She provided several options based on our overall vision and feel for our special day. Her attention to detail is second to none. We would definitely recommend her to anyone.
    Liz F. Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing; one of our favorites!

Amanda was one of my favorite vendors to work with throughout all of our planning - not only was she super efficient, professional and responsive throughout the entire process, but she truly has amazing vision and is so talented. Prior to finding her, we ended up doing our Save the Dates on our own, which we were not happy with. Amanda truly saved the day, jumping in and helping us with invitation concepts/design/style and ended up creating amazing invitations for us that we still look back and LOVE. She also helped us with some day of signage and table numbers; all of which were super unique and fit our venue perfectly. We were both very laid back throughout the wedding planning process and gave Amanda pretty vague details but she ran with our ideas and always came back us with super creative concepts that were spot on. Amanda is truly amazing at what she does and I would strongly recommend any bride to partner with her, no matter what your theme/design looks like! I truly cannot say enough great things about her!

Phoenix, Arizona, 85014
Location of (Pine & Cactus)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding