Photography By Leslie St. John

Bridgetown View map
$1,250 Most Popular Price

$1,250 Most Popular Price

My Approach

"The most important thing that will happen on your wedding day is that you are going to get married….."

It may sound obvious but this simple philosophy guides my whole approach. I try to capture the full story of your day so that in twenty years when you look at your wedding pictures you can remember what happened on the day when "happily ever after" started.

A wedding is not a fashion shoot, and couples are not models who are there to perform for the photographer's whims. Your wedding should be fun, romantic and memorable for the right reasons. I pack light and move quickly and work to make the formal photo session a fun and romantic experience that adds to your wedding. Outside of the formal photo session I stay out of the way as much as possible and shoot more candid image to let your day unfold as you intended it.

I will work with your team of wedding professionals so that you have the best wedding possible. I provide all my clients with the sunset time on their wedding day, which allows them to plan their day so that they get the best light of the day for their pictures while still getting the wedding they want.

About Me

I'm a photographer and I mostly shoot weddings, however I also do interiors, architecture and the occasional commercial job to keep life interesting.

I spent 15 years in Marketing before taking the plunge into what I should have done as a career in the first place, I've been taking pictures since I was a teenager but I've been doing this as my full time day job since 2009. It's the best decision I have ever made.

While life in Barbados is not all one big long vacation, it IS a great place to live, and I do get to the beach often (even if it is to photograph a wedding!)

I'd love to work with you on your special day.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,250

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
  • F
    Fausta P. Married on 12/27/2018

Spectacular wedding photos

We can only can recommend Leslie. Our wedding pictures were stunning and the service he gives you is excellent! From the very beginning he always responds promptly on the e-mails and is a professional, friendly and very reliable person.
    Caroline Married on 06/25/2017
    The photographs are beautiful and imaginative. From the moment we contacted Leslie, the service he provided was very efficient. He always replied to our queries very quickly. The photos are beautiful and he spent a lot of time making sure each moment was captured perfectly. We thoroughly recommend Leslie for the quality of his photographs and the service he provided.
    Elizabeth Married on 02/10/2017
    Leslie St. John is an amazing photographer! He was so patient, professional and accommodating to our budget. We hadn't even thought of getting a photographer originally but he was absolutely worth every penny! He made our day beautiful and so memorable!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Bridgetown
246-2313509
Location of (Photography By Leslie St. John)

Photography By Leslie St. John frequently asked questions

What photography services does Photography By Leslie St. John include in the starting price?

Photography By Leslie St. John includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Photography By Leslie St. John include in their most popular wedding package?

Photography By Leslie St. John includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Photography By Leslie St. John offer?

Photography By Leslie St. John offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Photography By Leslie St. John offer?

Photography By Leslie St. John offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Photography By Leslie St. John offer for wedding events?

Photography By Leslie St. John offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Photography By Leslie St. John and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Photography By Leslie St. John is recommended by 75% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value and 4.8 in average response time.

Other vendors in Barbados for your wedding