Peter Wallburg Studios

Summit, NJ View map
$2,929 Most Popular Price

$2,929 Most Popular Price

If you want to enjoy your day being the most beautiful bride; spend wonderful, quality time with your guests and not with the photographer; have wonderful photographs to remember all the love, emotion and joys of the day; and if you're a bride who wants her wedding to be perfect, then you deserve to have one of the most romantic and memorable days of your life... with us!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2760.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2929

Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
3.9
    Nicole Married on 10/07/2017
    From the moment I met Peter I knew he was the right person to photograph our wedding. My husband John met Peter a few years ago and told him when the time came for him to get married he would contact Peter. I am so happy John did! Peter is professional, caring, understanding, and makes you feel so comfortable. It also helps that he has an amazing personality. My husband and I were able to enjoy our wedding without having to worry about a photographer follow us around and making us pose. If you want quality service, someone who is honest, and takes breathtaking photos then Peter is your guy! I cannot stop looking at our wedding photos since we got them! Thank you so much, Peter for our beautiful pictures that we will cherish forever.
  • Y
    Yasmine Married on 02/21/2015
    Peter is a wonderful, professional and talented photographer. He exceeds his duties as a photographer. From our initial interaction he took me under his wing and provided me with tips and suggestions that I can't think him enough for. Peter is every brides dream and angel. His staff is absolutely wonderful. And most importantly the photos and work - simply breathtaking!!!! Peter is an absolute joy to work with!!! Looking forward to having him capture all the wonderful events in my and my husbands life.
    Helen Married on 09/25/2004
    I love, love, LOVE Peter Kleinschmidt, the photographer at Peter Wallburg studios in Summit, NJ. He was an absolute cheerleader for me for the entire period leading up to the wedding. He made me feel like I was the only bride he was seeing, in fact, the only photograph he was taking that entire year (although I know that's FAR from the truth). He never rushed, always gave plenty of options and suggestions, and gave me the most beautiful wedding pictures. I'm not a photogenic person, but Peter managed to make me look incredible in my photos. I know everyone says you never look as beautiful as you do on your wedding day, but I swear someone put in a body double because I look slim, glowing, never pale, never blinking (my photography curse!) and just plain awesome. And so does everyone else, but who cares about them, really? :)

Despite being an outgoing and "forward" personality during our pre-wedding planning sessions, Peter managed to just disappear into the background during the wedding. Somehow he captured every moment, from the smile on my dad's face during the ceremony to the maniacal grin on my husband's just before he smooshed cake into my face, Peter got all the shots. There wasn't a single bad one in the over 300 pictures he took and yet he never posed any of us during the reception or ceremony and literally just glided around and everyone forgot he was there.

Thank you, Peter, you rule!

Deals

Peter Wallburg Studios 1
Discount
If you’re a bride who wants her wedding to be as close to perfect and enjoyable as possible... and have one of the most romantic, beautiful and emotional days of your life. If you want to enjoy your day, be the most beautiful bride, if you want to spend wonderful, quality time with your guests (not with the photographer), if you want to have wonderful photographs to remember all the love, emotion and joys of the day... then we should speak. We are different from other photographers. We LOVE photographing weddings... we are not a wedding factory; we are here for you. Our goal is to capture the feelings and emotions in a beautifully exquisite way. This is your special day and we want to help make it one of the best days of your life! We combine the traditional formal photographs with a candid/ photojournalistic style of photography. Our objective is to get you to the cocktail hour on time! Mention this ad and receive a 5% off our great rates...

15 Beechwood Road Summit, 07901
9082772078
Location of (Peter Wallburg Studios)

Peter Wallburg Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does Peter Wallburg Studios include in the starting price?

Peter Wallburg Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • One Event / Day
  • Proofs

What photography services does Peter Wallburg Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

Peter Wallburg Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Peter Wallburg Studios offer?

Peter Wallburg Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Peter Wallburg Studios offer?

Peter Wallburg Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Destination / Travel
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Peter Wallburg Studios offer for wedding events?

Peter Wallburg Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Peter Wallburg Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Peter Wallburg Studios is recommended by 75% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 3.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 3.9 in quality of service, 3.9 in average response time, 3.9 in flexibility, 3.9 in professionalism and 3.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Peter Wallburg Studios offer?

Peter Wallburg Studios currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding