Paul Johnson Photography

• Capture Thee Moments Photography
  • Bachelor Boys Creative

12 Reviews for Paul Johnson Photography

Anna · Married on 02/22/2018

Paul and Mecheal are fantastic! So sweet and organized and not to mention their photography style is exactly what we were looking for. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Victoria · Married on 03/04/2017

Paul and Mecheal are amazing! Everyone has loved our photos from the wedding. They captured every detail that I could have possibly hoped for! Our guests have constantly talked about what a fabulous job they did at our wedding. I could not have imagined it without them. They were a fabulous addition to our wedding! We could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Holly · Married on 04/16/2016

There are not enough stars on here to give Paul and Mecheal!

They are absolutely wonderful and are amazing at what they do. My husband and I hired them for our engagement photos and wedding photos and I couldn't be happier. They posted a few teasers on Facebook and Instagram right after our wedding and the comments that I got from friends and family were that the photos belonged in a magazine and that my wedding looked like a fairy tale. I couldn't agree more.

Their talent and artistic edge is beyond any other photographers that I've seen and I did a ton of research before deciding on a photographer for my wedding. They are also both very sweet people and very calming in the midst of such crazy day.

I will only hire them for any other professional photos. Thank you both for making our wedding photo dreams come true!

Sent on 05/07/2016

• Rosemary Beach See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Paul Johnson Photography)