1560 Baygreen rd, Suwanee, GA 30024 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
Typical Price $250
  • Deals 1

About Pastor Ponder

Pastor Ponder is a professional wedding officiant based in Suwanee, Georgia. He works carefully with couples to get to know their love story, guiding them on the journey from their engagement to their wedding day. Pastor Ponder understands the importance of saying “I do” and ensures that each ceremony reflects what the couple envisions for both their wedding and marriage.

Pastor Ponder has a variety of packages and service options available for weddings of every size and style. He offers non-denominational, religious, and secular ceremonies fully customized to suit each couple’s needs. All of his written ceremonies are meaningful and celebrate the sanctity of love. This pastor is also able to provide premarital counseling to help to-be-weds get ready for the big day.

Follow Pastor Ponder on

Pastor Ponder 3
Pastor Ponder 4

Julie Johnson · Married on 12/14/2018

Heart Felt, Amazing, Best Ever

Pastor Ponder was hands down the best ever. When I tell you he became our life coach too Im not lying. He got to know us on such a deep level and revealed things that we didn't even know about each other & made us stronger than ever. His premarital counseling was life and his words at our wedding moved us to tears and our soul shaking. He is a gift from GOD, his words and voice beyond powerful. Thank you so much for fitting us in last minute and being patient with us when we were all over the place. If you are serious about getting married then PastorPonder is the one you need to talk too! Seriously!! PastorPonder we love you!! Thank YOU!!!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Pastor Ponder's reply:

Thank you so much Julie, I had a blast during your special day; & it was amazing getting to know you & your husband on a personal level. I know you all have a lifetime of love, laughter, & fulfillment ahead of you two. I am forever grateful for you letting me be apart of your day.
  • jewell

jewell · Married on 09/15/2018

DR Wedding

I couldn't remember where I needed to add my review so here it is for you to add.

My husband and I got married on Sept 15th 2018 and we couldn’t have been happier with Julius being the officiant at our wedding. We personally enjoyed how he was able to engage with not only us but our guest. He was able to express the importance of marriage and its foundation and provide humor. He was very professional and heartfelt. We thoroughly knew our guest adored him as they approached him and expressed how they too appreciated the message he delivered during the ceremony. We would highly recommend Julius to be an officiant at your ceremony.

The Torans

Pastor Ponder 7
    Pastor Ponder 8
    Sent on 01/04/2020

Pastor Ponder's reply:

Thank you so much Jewell! I must say this wedding was one for the ages & I was so happy that you allowed me to travel to the DR with you & your family to be apart of your special day!!! Wishing you & your family lifetime of love & laughter !!!

Pastor Ponder FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 249.99
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 99.99
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 99.99
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Baptist
    Lutheran
    Mormon
    Orthodox Christian
    Pagan
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CA
    OH
    PA
    SC
    TX
  • What languages do you speak?
    English