8158 Tupelo Trail, Jonesboro, GA 30236 Map · Phone number

About Pastor Daniel Cook

I am an active arts pastor with 3Point Bible Church and The Village Church, both of Jonesboro, Ga. I specialize in non-denominational and civil weddings and can help tailor your service to your specific needs. Please call me at 404-729-2419, or email at danjcook@gmail.com.

wedding2
headshot

15 Reviews for Pastor Daniel Cook

• Laura.Pincus

Laura · Married on 10/26/2012

Danny Cook was my sister's pastor in 2009 and he was great! I knew that I wanted him to marry my husband and I as well when we got engaged. He was our officiant on our wedding on 10-26-12 and we were very pleased! He was always very professional and flexible . I would definitely recommend him to any bride and groom!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Arkeyshaw · Married on 11/20/2011

Pastor Daniel Cook was great! We enjoyed his relax yet professional approach in conducting our wedding. He tailored the ceremony to fit our liking.

Sent on 12/09/2011

Brian · Married on 06/11/2011

Pastor Cook is a down to earth individual with a calming personality. He is approachable and very organized in the wedding preparation. My wife and I got married this past June at the Four Seasons Hotel In Atlanta. He was amazing and that comment came from the guests not just us. His voice took command of the room just enough to make the event a most memorable one. I highly recommend his services for any type of wedding be it a simple gathering or a gala affair in a luxury setting. His fees were reaosnable. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/28/2011

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pastor Daniel Cook FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Baptist, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian

• Non-Denominational Wedding Officiants
    Non-Denominational Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

Pastor Daniel Cook is both dependable and creative in his endeavors as a wedding officiant. He is a true professional who works hard with each couple to create the service they want for their wedding day, and his ceremonies are delivered in an exuberant and fresh manner that is pleasing and memorable to all.

• 8158 Tupelo Trail Jonesboro, 30236 See on map