Pastor Daniel Cook

Jonesboro, GA View map

I am an active arts pastor with 3Point Bible Church and The Village Church, both of Jonesboro, Ga. I specialize in non-denominational and civil weddings and can help tailor your service to your specific needs. Please call me at 404-729-2419, or email at danjcook@gmail.com.

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Baptist
Episcopalian
Lutheran
Methodist
No Denomination
Presbyterian

• Laura.Pincus
    Laura Married on 10/26/2012
    Danny Cook was my sister's pastor in 2009 and he was great! I knew that I wanted him to marry my husband and I as well when we got engaged. He was our officiant on our wedding on 10-26-12 and we were very pleased! He was always very professional and flexible . I would definitely recommend him to any bride and groom!
    Arkeyshaw Married on 11/20/2011
    Pastor Daniel Cook was great! We enjoyed his relax yet professional approach in conducting our wedding. He tailored the ceremony to fit our liking.
    Brian Married on 06/11/2011
    Pastor Cook is a down to earth individual with a calming personality. He is approachable and very organized in the wedding preparation. My wife and I got married this past June at the Four Seasons Hotel In Atlanta. He was amazing and that comment came from the guests not just us. His voice took command of the room just enough to make the event a most memorable one. I highly recommend his services for any type of wedding be it a simple gathering or a gala affair in a luxury setting. His fees were reaosnable. You will not be disappointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Atlanta Non-Denominational Wedding Officiants Atlanta Non-Denominational Wedding Officiants Wedding Officiants

Pastor Daniel Cook is both dependable and creative in his endeavors as a wedding officiant. He is a true professional who works hard with each couple to create the service they want for their wedding day, and his ceremonies are delivered in an exuberant and fresh manner that is pleasing and memorable to all.

8158 Tupelo Trail Jonesboro, 30236
Location of (Pastor Daniel Cook)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding