601 East Main St, Montrose, CO 81401 Map · Phone number

About Park Avenue Parties

Park Avenue Parties is the leader in party, wedding, and special event equipment and supply rentals for Western Colorado. Communities we serve include Ouray, Ridgway, Montrose, Grand Junction, Crested Butte, Telluride, Paonia, Norwood, Naturita, Gunnison, Olathe, Delta, Paonia, Cedaredge, Hotchkiss.

adams silva wedding 2014 231
the tent
img7107
Park Avenue Parties
prem wedding ben eng photography
adams silva wedding 2014 231
the tent
img7107

3 Reviews for Park Avenue Parties

If you're looking for a reliable place to rent party equipment on the Western Slope, look no farther than in Montrose. I am extremely satisfied with how Park Avenue Parties helped my wedding in Ouray come together!

Chris and Celeste were both undisputedly organized and competent in their jobs, helping us feel reassured and outlining what we'd need to successfully pull off the event. I was pleased with the selection and options they had in tablecloths, napkins, table sizes, chairs, etc, and we ended up choosing some beautiful combinations.

The event was on a Saturday: they delivered Friday morning as promised with everything we needed, and it was all set up by 1PM. Celeste and her team hung all 63 our Japanese lanterns and 6 parasols on the tent ceiling and showed me how the lantern LED system and remote worked - it was GORGEOUS.

Our credit card was charged that same day and we didn't need to worry about payment on the day of the wedding. Park Ave is very reasonably priced and has a great reservations & contracts system that made things easy to change. As we were doing all the planning long-distance (we live on the Front Range), Chris and Celeste were both also very nice and patient whenever we stopped by in person a couple times to discuss final decisions. Their e-mail response time was always within 24 business hours, and it was easy to get ahold of them on the phone.

If you're holding a large party in the area, give them a call!

Sent on 09/09/2013
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 09/15/2018

3.0

Park Avenue Is Great, but Expensive

Park Avenue was so easy to work with. I was able to adjust my order multiple times throughout the process and made changes even 1 week before the event. I rented a lot from them (tables, chairs, linens, utensils, plates, etc.). They brought everything and picked it all up. I would suggest finding linens and plate chargers elsewhere if possible. I bought 200 gold chargers cheaper than Park Ave was renting them. Otherwise, it was a fantastic experience!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Celeste was very accommodating and provided me with a new contract estimated bill when ever I changed any of my rental items. She did all of my linen and table ordering which was great since I probably would have messed it up. The crew that delivered the rental and set-up the tents were very nice and professional. It was all very hassle free, which was great, since I had a lot of other things to worry about.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Park Avenue Parties FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 45.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 9.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 1.00
  • What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors? $ 127.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Setup

• 601 East Main St Montrose, 81401 See on map